Chapter 5

I sat on the couch in the lounge reading when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and gasped, "Lincoln," I yelled hugging him.
"Hey Valery. I thought I'd surprise you," he smiled picking me up from sitting down.
"How are you on board," I smiled grabbing his hand and began to walk to the elevator.
"I'm on vacation," he smiled.
"Wanna Smoothy? How long," I asked.
"Sure for the smoothy and a few days," he smiled.
"Yay! Wait How'd you know I was here," I asked closing my book and walking out of the elevator onto the sky deck.
"It's all over your mom's page saying how proud she is," he laughed.
"Well at least I get to hang out with you for a while. I can introduce you to my friends," I suggest.
"Already replacing me," he asked shocked.
"No, but they are really cool. Maybe better than you,"I teased.
"Oh that's it," he said making me run and laughing away from him. He eventually caught me wrapping his arms around my waist, picking me up, and spinning me around making me laugh.
"Okay, Lincoln I'm sorry put me down," I laughed.
"Not until you admit I'm the best," he laughed.
"Uhum," a voice behind us said, Uncle Moseby, "Valery, her friend, please no pda," he teased. Lincoln put me down and blushed.
"Uncle Moseby this is Lincoln from my old school, Lincoln this is my Uncle Moseby. He runs the ship," I said introducing them.
"It's nice to meet you sir," Lincoln said shaking Uncle M's hand. I couldn't help but giggle.
"It's nice to meet you Lincoln but please leave Valery's feet on the ground and no running," Uncle Moseby smiled.
"Yes sir," Lincoln smiled back.
+Zack's PoV+
I was talking to Marcus when I heard laughing. I turned around to see Valery running away from some guy laughing. He picked her up from behind and began to spin her. I began to feel jealous. The fact that he was making her laugh let alone holding her like that made me jealous. I know that we aren't a thing but I like her a lot.
"ZACK," Marcus yelled getting my attention, "Dude you were staring at them. You are so jealous," he laughed.
"Okay, so what if I am? I mean look at her, she's beautiful, she loves video games, she likes Star Wars and she loves a little adventure. How could I not be jealous he's making her laugh so much," I asked slightly sad.
"Dude, she was jealous too," he smiled.
"Huh," I asked confused.
"When you were talking to Maya. She had the puppy dog eyes, and got up and left. She was completely jealous. And when I asked her if she liked you she said yeah but clearly you have other interests, Maya," he said as we walked back to our room.
"Really, she likes me," I asked with a smile.
"Dude if you haven't noticed I would never lie to you, at least not about this. Even if it means you get the girl," he joked.
"I need sleep," I sighed happily.