♥02♥ How to shop

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisui couldn't keep still within the bus because there were so many things to see if one were to look out of the window. She excitedly looked to her left and to her right, there's so many things she had never ever seen before! It's amazing! So many people! So many tall buildings! And cars! She doesn't know what a car is but wow! It's so cool! Everything was so cool to her eyes! 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, everything is so cool!" She was wagging her tail back and forth, happy with everything she was seeing. 

"Kise, is it a good idea to not hide her tail?" Kasamatsu grabbed her tail to stop it from moving. He didn't want her to catch too much attention in public. 

"No worries, Senpai!" 

"What do you mean no worries?!"

Kise clicked a few buttons on his phone and up came a website about belts with moving cat tails. Kasamatsu was freaked out because of the high price as well as the product's popularity to cat enthusiasts. Seriously, people have far too much money to spend on shit like this that they're not able to save money! 

"See? That's why people are not looking at Hisui-san weirdly!" 

"Even the ears?" 

"That's very popular nowadays." 

"Stupid ass people..." 

"Haha..." Kise laughed nervously as Kasamatsu angrily looked away. 

When the bus stopped, Hisui's eyes were shining because she's in an unfamiliar place. "Senpai, there's so many people!" 

"Stay close to me, you idiot! If I lose you, you'd be lost!" He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close, "It's a busy time of the day, you best not wander off!" 

"Yes!" 

"Then, why don't we start off with buying cute clothes?" Kise suggested to the two of them as he became their guide.

It took them quite a long time to get into a clothes shop because girls mobbed him no matter where he went. Well, being a model were fated to be mobbed by girls anyway! 

"We're finally here..." Kasamatsu sat down as he watched Kise teach Hisui how to mix and match clothes. He couldn't understand why girls could spend many minutes, or even hours in some cases, in a shop to have a self debate to get something or not. If he was shopping, he'd go and find what he needed and then leave with or without the item. 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, look! Hisui-san is pretty!" 

"What did you-" 

"She looks like a very cool motorbike chick! She is so hot! She should be a model like me!" Kise dressed her in a black boobtube and a pair of denim shorts. Hisui's entire getup reminded Kasamatsu of those girls from race car movies...the ones who waltzed around holding a huge card or a flag for the audience. "Hisui-san, you look so cool!" 

"I do?!" 

"Yes!" 

"Yay!" 

Kise ended up on the floor with many lumps on his head while Kasamatsu dragged Hisui back to the changing room. Before reaching the changing room, Kasamatsu grabbed a few clothes from different sections and marched straight to the changing room without giving a damn about the weird faces people were making. 

"This girl is stupid, I am helping her get changed." He didn't even wait for a staff to give him the okay and he went into the changing room with her. The staff didn't have time to argue because Kasamatsu looked so angry and ready to snap!