What He Loves Most About You

Start from the beginning

Randy Orton - Even though you had been together for years, somehow Randy still managed to make you incredibly shy and coy when he paid you a compliment or held your hand. Your hands would cover over your face, a sweet smile on your face. Your cheeks would turn a bright shade of red as Randy loved to tease you about it. He adored it when you curled up into a little ball, embarrassed by the nice things he had said about you, pulling you into a giant hug hiding your blushes. "I'll never know why you get so shy," he whispered in your ear as he held you tight to him, "you're so beautiful," he reminded you, making you blush more.

Brock Lesnar - Brock loved nothing more then the feeling of your hand in his, and your fingers intertwined together. Or when you would run your fingers along his back or upper arm absentmindedly when the two of you laid on the couch. He would always try and hold your hand when you were out in public as he loved having the contact with you, knowing that you were there. Then there was when you were in bed, and he would always hold your hand, stretching across to your side of the bed to find it. "Brock, I'm still here you know," you'd remind him as you felt his hand graze across yours.

Dolph Ziggler - Dolph loved the fact that the two of you had a shared sense of humour. You were both constantly cracking jokes making each other laugh hysterically. He had never found someone before you who really understood him and his humour, but you were the perfect match for him. That, or perhaps you felt as if you had to laugh at his jokes. Being a comedian meant he always tried his jokes out on you, so the sound of your laughter was the most important thing in the world to him, as it meant he was doing something right and it was something you loved about him too.

Jey Uso - Being on the road all the time, meant Jey had many things building up whilst he was away from you, so when you were reunited you'd sit and listen to all his anger and problems. He loved how you could sit through it all, whether he was incredibly angry, or if he spoke non stop for over an hour, you would listen to every word, and when he finally finished you pulled him into a massive hug reminding him that he was home, and that everything would be alright. "Thank you for being here for me, I don't know what I'd do without you." You kissed the top of his head, solving all his problems that he might have had.

Jimmy Uso - Jimmy loved your bum and how pert it was. He loved resting on it when he gave you a hug, or how every guy jealously stared over at it when you walked down the street. He was forever giving it a cheeky squeeze, making you jump, making sure you knew just how perfect it was. His favourite moment of the week was when you got into your ring gear and walked out to the ring as your bummed look insane in your tight skimpy outfit. He loved hearing people compliment your bum, knowing that it was all his and that everyone else could only look, whilst he could touch it all he wanted.

John Cena - John loved it when you got heated and competitive at the stupid little things. Even things like who could get packed for the road quickest you had to make sure you beat him. He often let you win because he hated a grumpy girl in the car with him for the hours to come. You always tried your best to win at everything, with such a strong competitive nature you just couldn't help yourself, but John also had to try really hard to let you win seeing as he too was incredibly competitive. Eventually you'd click at what he was doing when you saw him slowly folding his clothes and gear.

Xavier Woods - You never quite understood it, but Xavier had a big love for your ears. You never considered ears a nice feature but Xavier loved yours. He loved how they were a tiny bit pointy and small, suiting your head perfectly. He also loved it when you wore nice jewellery on your ears, as he thought it made you look extra beautiful. You'd always feel him flicking your ears as you laid on his chest, boredom clearly getting to him. But the best bit of all, was at Christmas when you dressed up as an elf, ears included, instantly melting his heart into pieces with how adorable you looked.