Authors note

I figured it was time for an authors note. When I got the idea for Starseeds, I thought of it as a TV show. I even have a list of actors cast in my mind! I even planned out a whole season. The problem is that I'm a 17 year old Florida girl. I obviously can't produce and star in my own TV show ( which would preferably be on CW. That's how much I've planned this out.) Starseeds will be a series of sci- fi short stories. Each story will be an episode. I've planned 22 episodes.
Depending on this book's success, I will be writing a second season.
Here's a short physical description of each character. I didn't really go in depth for a lot of these characters- namely Gabe, Matt, and Lewis, but you'll be seeing a lot of them.
Lulu Morganstein= 17 years old. 5'6. Lulu has straight, dark brown hair that falls just past her shoulders, brown eyes, olive skin, and bangs. She has a trendy sense of style, and it's the 80's, so she wears a lot of tennis skirts with oversized sweaters,a lot of blazers and dresses, and shirts tucked into stylishly oversized  jeans. Lulu is Israeli Jewish and is very insecure about her ethnic nose, even though she's very pretty. Her birthday is November 17.
Evy Coville= 17 years old. Evy  has straight strawberry blonde hair that she usually wears in a high ponytail because she's a cheerleader, and she usually wears a cheer uniform. Evy has dark brown eyes and tan skin from being outside so much. She's 5'6 and has a boyish figure. Evy has a small nose and dimples like her little sister, Rain. Evy is eleven months older, so they're in the same grade. Both of them are beautiful, but Evy looks more like their dad and Nevaeh looks more like their mom. Her birthday is on September 14.
Rain Coville=
16 years old. Rain has wavy auburn hair, but it looks red in some lighting. She has fair skin and a small sampling of freckles, and green- blue eyes. Rain is 5'2 and is very curvy. Rain has an artistic sense of style, so she dresses to reflect that creativity. She wears a lot of shawls with dresses, rompers with boots, and flared sleeved tops. She's very pretty, like her sister, Evy, although she takes after her mother.  Her birthday is January 27th. Rain is bisexual, meaning she likes girls and boys.
  Esmeralda Arellano=
16 1/2  years old. Esmeralda has straight black hair that's cut in a choppy, asymmetrical bob. She's Hispanic ( Cuban) and so she has cinnamon colored  skin and brown eyes, with high cheekbones and full lips ( she's based on one of my dearest friends, who  is absolutely gorgeous.) She's tall and willowy, 5'9. Esmeralda has a very punk sense of style- she wears a lot of torn fishnets and dresses, a lot of leather jackets and distressed jeans, and a lot of band T- shirts. Her birthday is June 6th. A side note: Esmeralda is a lesbian. She will not be in a straight relationship this season. She will never be in a straight relationship. She has decided her sexuality and so have I. If this offends you, then I'm sorry, but this isn't the book for you.
Daniella Morganstein=
19 years old. Daniella has long, dark brown hair that she usually wears in loose waves, and a timeless sense of style. She wears only dresses and all of them are a designer kind of vintage. She's 5'7. She has brown eyes, olive toned skin, and she used to have a more ethnic Jewish nose, but she got a nose job at 16 , so it's more demure and straight. Very pretty. Her birthday is September 1st.
Lewis Richardson=
16 1/2 years old. Lewis is African American and very athletic, so he's pretty fit. He's 6'4. He has a trendy sense of style and is always trying to look his best- as a young man of color, he's been taught that he has to look twice as sharp for half the attention. He wears a lot of varsity sweaters, and a lot of suits. He's very handsome. His birthday is May 16th.
Lance Borecca=
17 years old. Lance has very tanned olive skin, tousled black hair, and liquid brown eyes. He's 6'2. Lance is athletic as well- he's a soccer player, so he's very fit. He dresses in very preppy clothes. He wears a lot of board shorts, polos, and topsiders. He's handsome in a heartthrob kind of way. His birthday is October 12th.
Matthew Princeton=
17 years old (he got held back in first grade, where he met Lewis .) Matt is very tanned, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He runs track and is 6 feet tall. He's muscular in a slender way. He dresses in a bad boy kind of way- lots of leather and ripped jeans, lots of band shirts. He's handsome in a wholesome way, which sharply contrasts with the clothes he wears. His birthday is April 11.
Gabe Takuma=
16 years old. Gabe is asian American, Vietnamese.He has creamy skin, big brown eyes, and straight black hair that he wears to the side. Gabe is slender and small, at 5'6. He wears very high fashion clothes- suits over patterned shirts, blazers, and bowler hats. He's handsome in a very delicate way. His birthday is July 10th.