Lies And Frustration

I finished cooking the soup and transferred it to a bowl. I quickly but carefully carried the bowl back to the room so Korra could eat it and feel better.

"Korra, I finished the soup. Are you ok to eat it, or do you think you'll throw it back up?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom.

She looked over to me. "I'm actually not really hungry...sorry I made you do that." I smiled at her. "It's fine, I'll just leave it on the nightstand incase you do start to feel hungry."

I set the bowl down and motioned for Korra to scoot over, which she did.

I plopped down beside her and cuddled close.

"How are you feeling now? Still nauseous?" I asked.

Korra shook her head. "I'm fine. You shoulda just gone to school, I could've handled myself."

My smile faltered.

"Korra, you've been acting really weird lately. Are you sure everything is-"

"I'm fine Asami! Stop asking me that!"

My mouth quickly shut. Korra scooted away from me and turned the other way.

Korra had never snapped at me like that. I remained silent.

After a few seconds I sat up.

I stood and left the room without saying anything else.

There was something going on with Korra that she wasn't telling me. I could tell.

I'm worried now, maybe something happened to her. And maybe I wasn't there or maybe I just didn't notice.

I'm such a bad girlfriend.

---------------
Switching to Korra's POV

I'm such a bad girlfriend.

I swear I didn't mean to snap at Asami like that. I just want her to stop asking me those questions, otherwise I might slip and accidentally tell her.

I don't want her to give me space.

I don't want to break up.

I feel so bad. She was only trying to help.

Maybe I should just tell her....

But....what if she does break up with me? I love her, I just got her back, and I don't want to lose her again.

Well, I know I at least have to apologize to her for yelling.

I got up from the bed and slowly waddled out, slightly hunched over.

Stupid life, stupid me, stupid Kuvira.

Kuvira.

Wait.

Uh oh.

I ran to the bathroom.

"Nononono-"

Aaaaaand there goes the vomit.

Why do I always throw up when I think about Kuvira?

Here comes more.

After vomiting some more, I wiped my mouth and stood.

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth again.

I waddled out of the bathroom to find Asami.

I was about to call her name but was interrupted with a sob.

I peeked around the corner.

There sat Asami, holding a photo of her father.

Her cheeks were drenched in tears.

I wanted to comfort her, I thought she was sad about her father's death.

Then, she began to talk.

"What do I do, dad? I want to help Korra, I know she's going through something and I know she needs help, but I can't do anything if she doesn't tell me what's wrong."

I looked down.

It's my fault that Asami is feeling bad.

It's always my fault.

I keep doing this, I keep doing the things I promised I wouldn't.

"I'm so worried. I don't know how to keep her happy, I just don't know."

My eyes clouded up.

"I want this to be done, I don't want her to feel this way anymore. I want her to feel safe and comfortable with me. I'm such a bad girlfriend to her. I feel like a failure."

The tears began to run down my face.

I left and went back to the room.

Asami did so much for me.

Look at what I'm putting her through!

She thinks she's a horrible girlfriend to me, but it's the other way around!

I can't do that to her anymore.

I have to leave.

So she doesn't have to deal with me anymore.

Maybe one day when I'm ok, maybe one day when I don't have any more problems, maybe one day when I stop being such a coward, I can come back and ask to be with her again.

Just maybe, we'll get married.

Start a family.

Grow old together.

But not now.

I can't keep putting all this stress on her.

This has to end.

Now.

-----------------

November 20th, 2016
Korra Waters Missing Persons Report-
Age:17
Height:5'3
Weight:120 lbs
Hair:Brown, Short
Skin:Dark tan
Eyes:Light blue
Last seen:November 3rd, 2016
If you have any information on Korra Waters, please call the number below.
1-800-963-2918

OK LITERALLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER IM SO SORRY BUT ILL DEFINITELY MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!

~me, who else would it be