Firsts

4 months later
(Korra is done with therapy now)
(Also I know I keep doing time skips sorry about that but :/ )

I sighed and laughed a little. Korra has been staying up late to watch her new favorite show, Steven Universe.

(A.N: Steven Universe was the first show to come to mind, lol)

"Korra, we have school tomorrow. Please, come to bed."

Korra sighed. "Ok, the episode was over anyway. I wonder if Bismuth will ever come back."

I laughed. "Race upstairs!" I ran without letting her answer back. She gasped and ran after me.

"AHHH!" I screamed as she tackled me onto the bed.

"Do I win?"

I smiled and kissed her nose. I leaned in close to her ear.

I could feel her breathing intensify.

"Nope."

I regret saying that because right as I did, she pushed both my arms down with one hand, tickling me with the other.

"You should check again, I'm pretty sure I won." She said as I screamed with laughter.

"Okay okay you win! Just let me go!" I somehow managed to breathe out.

Korra stop tickling me, but I remained pinned to the bed. We were incredibly close. I leaned up to kiss her. She leaned down at me.

Right before we kissed, I gently pushed her off of my and rolled over to my side of the bed. "Night." I said as I got under the covers. I glanced back at Korra, who looked very confused.

"Aw cmon Asami." She whined. "Gimme a kiss!"

I shook my head. "Stop being like that!"

I sat up swiftly. "Make me."

Now, hold on.

I've never really been one to say something like that, but something came over me and it slipped out.

Luckily Korra found it intriguing.

"Fine."

She quickly crawled onto the bed right up to me. She pushed me down and got close to my face. "I will."

I shivered, feeling her breath against my skin.

Korra definitely wasnt being like herself.

It was kinda hot, I have to admit.

She lowered her head into the crook of my neck and grazed her soft and smooth lips up and down.

I shivered again.

"K-Korra..." I stuttered.

"Hmm?" She continued her actions.

Korra slowly and lightly began to nibble at my neck.

I gasped at the new feeling.

Korra had never done anything like this before.

"Korra, are you feeling alright?" I asked, holding back a groan.

I could feel Korra smirk against my neck.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

I tried to push her off but she placed a hand on my stomach and I instantly melted.

"This ok with you?" Korra asked, still roaming my skin.

"Kissing my neck?"

Korra lifted her head.