Sleepover!

"So you can bend all four elements?" I asked. Korra nodded. "It's pretty cool, not to say that having no bending is bad."

She blushed in embarrassment. It was a little cute.

"How are you feeling? Is the pain going down?" I asked.

She smiled gently. "I'm ok 'Sami. I'm feeling better. I'm actually really glad you stayed with me. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten lonely."

Then her smile went to an embarrassed expression. Her face went red. "But it's ok you can go back to class now! I'm ok no worries!" She waved her hands in a frantic manner.

"Nonsense Korra I'm staying."

She smiled shyly.

"Thank you."

---------------------------------

Bzzzzzz
Bzzzzzz
Bzzzzzz

I groaned and looked up. My phone was buzzing loudly. I reached for it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Asami! Are you sleeping right now?"

I groaned at Bolin.

"I was. What's up?"

"Come to my house! I wanna have a sleepover! Call Korra too!"

I smiled. "Fine. Be there in 20."

I hung up and dialed Korra's number.

Oddly, I've known her for 2 weeks and I've already memorized her phone number.

And I've known the boys for a few years and I sometimes forget their names.

"Hello?"

Her voice was hoarse. She sounded groggy. She must've been asleep too.

"Hey Korra! Sorry if I woke you, but Bolin called. He wants us to come over for a sleepover."

The line was silent for a moment.

"Yeah, ok, that sounds cool."

"Ok, I'll pick you up in 10. Text me your address. Bye!"

---------------------------

I was on my way to Korra's house now. I slowed down and made my way into the driveway. I texted her letting her know I was here.

I saw her make her way out of her house, seeming to be struggling to push and keep something inside the house.

She managed to close the door and make her way down the steps.

She got in and smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. "Hi Korra." She was wearing a slightly loose sleeveless dark blue shirt and pale blue athletic shorts. She carried a small white drawstring bag with her.

"We need to stop at the store to get snacks and drinks. That ok with you?" She nodded and we left.

----------------------------

On our way to boys' house I remembered something.

"What was that thing you were pushing inside your house?" I asked. Korra gave me a weird look before understanding. "Oh! That was Naga, my polar bear dog. She's a little clingy, but I find it adorable."

I smiled. "Aww cute!"

We arrived at the boys' house and got out of the car with all the groceries.

I kicked the door, my hands were full.

Mako opened the door and grabbed a few bags.

"YAY YOURE HERE!" Bolin shouted from the kitchen.