no life just problems

||Chapter 1||
When i was little my mom told me "Jordan you are the bright girl,go out and make something of it". I really thought of that now I'm a sixteen year old girl and do what? drink party have sex! nope i i stay home and just sleep and listen to my stupid stepbrothers fight. their twins age is 9 their terrible!!! i hate them with a Passion as a young girl i wanted to be a smart,serious,confident,and pretty gal like every girl in the world but what did i get is a mom that's work 24/7 and the terrible 2 and a run away dad. why cant i be in a normal home a loving parents no brothers and NO STEP DAD that's the the live but i got the opposite as my world go's around me i go with it as you see I'm not the cool group,not in the emu,or the sporty group. I'm in the lonely group that has my 2 best friends Jonathan and billy. their weird we have Lot but we get pick on though there pretty stupid. but hey you get what you get anyway so i really want to change i have 2 years left of school and what i don't play sports I've only done band but i moved for Jackson elementary and to a new school called pear middle school and now high school i know everyone here but do they know me, nope so as long as I'm here i feel different I'm alone my friend are nerds and mean so i want to start new but the real question is can I?when i gone to school today i felt left out as i walked down the hallway everyone stared wouldn't you if the girl that didn't smile that cried most of the time came and wore a hot pink shirt and and skirt i would so i want to be a pretty girl so i wore makeup and im trying out for cheerleader so as i went to try out i heard everyone laughing and all that keep me in there was telling myself that i can i did my cheer so i have to wait till tomoorw to see went to class when i went in everyone stared as i sat down i heard people laughing and when the teacher asked why im late i couldnt say why just as i was about to say my locker wouldnt work 3 girls that tryed out also said "Good job Jorden you'll make the cheer team for sure!'' I just i just covored my face as everyone started laughing even the dumb teachers so i got up and left no looking back i told my self but i couldnt i wanted to make something of my self if i couldnt be popular i can be the bully so i went back in and some people were laughing the 2 girls were still there same place when i left laughing i told them how would they feel if i did that 1 girl named jessica said "me and katy will make it you on the other hand will fail like the rest", and started laughing and that was the wrong move i just turned and hit her and as i heard the teacher saying "stop" i heard more people yelling "fight, fight" so i keep going she deserved it. as i felt hands pull me off her i looked and she was a bloody mess as she watched me get pulled of she yelled over and over youll hear from my lawyers i just spit at her and laughed when i relized who pulled me off it was my to friends bill and jon we were running fast we didnt stop till we got in the woods far in it i could bearly see they were huffing and i couldnt even remember what happen i was laughing and smiling at the same time out of no where bill said why and of course my answer would be what do u mean and jon said why did you hit jessica because she was being mean i would have hit katy too if she said anything! you need to go tell them sorry what will your mom say? what will the cops say?what will your dad say? stop! first i dont care what the cops say,i dont care what mom says,or jake,and jake is not my dad hes my stepdad hes a waste of space to me well you cant run away you have no place to live i started to think.. you two need to go back and get my stuff before they do now as they ran away i couldnt think straight what would they say? i had to think the first place they look for me would be home so i have to find a place maybe they wont give me jail well here in alabama they will so i need a plan maybe?.. no he wouldnt he lives in new york thats far from here and they will be looking in about an hour they will have it on the news i got to go i just have to text jon and bill to meet me as i got home i went though my window i got alot of clothes but i looked at my room this will be the last time i will see it i made sure mom or jake wasnt home and i got some food for the trip to new york i couldnt help the filling i had all of a sudden i heard sirens shit their here i start to go out the back door and ran i grabbed my keys for emergencys then left just as i got out and the door shut close i heard them knock on the door i ran luckly we have woods back behind our home thats where theyll look next so i ran i had 375 dollars and my keys so i had to come home some time i started getting worried jon and bill wont come about 6'oclock they came they gave me my stuff and told me the school was being covored with cops asking them questions where and blake holding jessica i just laughed and asked if someone knows where they are both said no i told them what i was doing and that if one of them would watch my house and to tell me when the cops where gone so i could go and get some stuff. i started to look up and i wanted to scream but i cant i have to be quit as i heard cops yelling i started running and jon and bill followed me why we running bill said the cops are behind us if the know were in here they will catch up and lock all of us up and im serious yall need to forget me and leave forget i ever knew yall ok no go run the other way please now fast i ran all the way i found out that i was in the next town over and the cops have no limits here so but they could get state out here so i have to leave alabama maybe Georgia i have to go up not down like my life.