Chapter Four.

I woke up in the comfort of my own bed, quickly realizing that I didn't fall asleep in here. I stretched, jumping out of bed. I'm in a way better mood today then I was before.

I smelt bacon and eggs coming from downstairs and I recognized BBC radio playing in the kitchen. I walked downstairs to see Harry and Gemma in the kitchen cooking. Typical...

"Well good morning." Gemma said, and I grunted, my mood dropping again.

I slumped down onto the sofa and put on the TV, and flipping around until I found Tom & Jerry.

"Still haven't grown up I see..." Harry's sarcastic voice said, before a plate of eggs and bacon and toast was put in front of my face.

"Thank you." I said taking the plate and started to eat. It was amazing!

"Where are you taking her Harry?" Gemma asked. I looked over at Harry wanting some kind of hints, he just smiled.

"It's a surprise." He said, winking at me. I looked back down and finished my breakfast. Way to make things uncomfortable Harry...

**

"C'mon Ellie! Let's go!" Harry called from downstairs, as I pulled on my jean shirt.

"I'm coming God!" I yelled back.

I went downstairs as he was going out to the car. I slipped on some boots and went out to the car as well.

As we pulled out of the driveway, I pulled out my phone and answered Abby's text. It was the same old 'School is boring without you here!'

"You still have that shit phone?" he asked chuckling.

"Haha ha. So funny I know!" I said sarcastically. I was just glaring at him, while he laughed at himself, cause we all know he's so funny.

**

After what seemed like forever we arrived at this old-ish looking building.

"Where are we?" I asked, as Harry started to get out.

"Oh, well we have to walk a few blocks before we are really there so I really don't know." He said closing his door. I huffed and stepped out.

There was paparazzi all around, they were kind of trying to stay hidden and respectful, but some of them were rude; yelling rude comments at us, well him.

"Hey Harry, your sister looks like quite the slut." One gross looking guy yelled.

I simply looked ahead not letting them get into my head, and it was easy I'm pretty thick skinned.

Harry however felt the need to put his arm around my shoulder to "shield" me from them. Only later would I find out what he was really doing to the paps through that gesture.

We finally got to the place and it said "Everything You Need, When Going Abroad."

I was confused as we entered and walked up to the front desk.

"What can I do for you today?" he older man asked, pulling off his glasses and folding them into one hand.

"Well, my sister here needs a passport." Harry said and my brain went mental. Why suddenly would I need a passport? So many scenarios came into mind at that moment but I would pick his brain later.

"Sure thing follow me!" The man said and Harry smiled at me before leading me to wherever the man disappeared to.

"Okay sweetheart, just go and stand there and look at this camera. Smile for me?" he instructed then stood behind the tripod.

In an instant it was over and we were filling out mandatory paper work in two chairs. Harry had to fill it out seeing as he is over 18 and I told him what to write. We finished them in record time and the man went back to run everything together.

He came back out around twenty minutes later with my passport and Harry signed stuff and paid for the thing, I really don't know what for though.

As we walked back to the car, the paps hounding us again, Harry said we had two more stops to make. I just went along with it.

**

We pulled up outside of an Animal Adoption place.

"C'mon El!" Harry squealed like a five year old as he ran up to the door.

It was filled with barking and the odd meow, and there was plenty of animal pet products. A lady came up to us, "Hello welcome to Happy Adoptions, what are you in here for today?" she asked, more like recited.

"Well my sister, Ellie, just turned 15 and has been bugging our mum for a kitten. She says our other cat is mean." Harry said, knocking my socks off in amazement! I was jumping inside!

"Okay well why don't I take you to the kittens?" she asked and I nodded fast, looking up at Harry to see his dimple cursed smile on display.

We walked up to, and stopped, in front of a cage of about six kittens. They all were different colours and patterns and so cute!

A few caught my eye but then I saw this little fluffy orange stripped one sitting all alone.

"Can I see that one?" I asked, pointing to the little one. She said yes and brought out the little guy.

"I'll let you guys talk for a few minutes, okay?" she said and I nodded nuzzling the little fluff ball.

I sat down on the floor and Harry crouched down next to me.

"Do you like him El?" he asked and I nodded really fast, my inner child coming out holding this kitten.

"You want him?" he asked again, he already knew the answer the cheeky ass.

"Please Harry!" I begged, resting my head on his knee. "Look at him he's so cute!" I giggled as it he tried to bite my finger.

"Anything for you." He said and my heart melted.

**

After a lot of paper work again, we finally adopted Tigger. He had to sit in the back safe in a carrier but was making a hell of a lot of noise.

Harry had asked me what I wanted for lunch and I decided on McDonalds, you can never go wrong with that choice.

We went through the drive in and then headed home. Mum was there and so was Gemma and Robin. When I walked in I felt beyond guilty for what happened the previous day.

I walked straight up to mum and hugged her. She was kind of surprised but hugged me back none the less.

"I'm sorry mummy, for the way I acted yesterday. I was rude and impolite and I'm truly sorry." I said pulling away to look her in the eyes.

"Oh Ellie its alright, I understand. There was a lot going on, I kind of over reacted. Your forgiven." She said kissing my forehead, then hugging me again.

"Awww! Group hug!" Harry shouted, wrapping himself around mum and I, then coaxing Robin and a reluctant Gemma to join. What a corny idiot.

"Oh family!" he chuckled as we broke apart, laughter coming from everyone. Just then we heard a meow and I remembered Tigger!

"Mummy look at what Harry got me!" I said, back to the five year old again.

I ran over to the cage and got out Tigger, he looked around and meowed a few more times.

"Isn't he cute mum?" I asked and she took in his appearance.

"He is El." She said petting him, I didn't see the daggers going to Harry nor did I see him shrug in response,

Oh family...

**

an; hey! Heres an update for yeah! Enjoy! - n.