Hurt And Jealousy

Ash's POV

Two weeks has passed and now, we have a new recruit. Her name's Amber. And... She seems to be clinging onto Johnny a lot lately. She follows him where ever he goes, touches him whenever she has the chance. It's just that she's showing major signs of flirting and I'm really jealous. Yes, I do have a crush on Johnny. And now, she's talking with him and touching his arms, thighs, and hair. I call it minor molesting don't you think? I had enough and walked up stage to where they were and pulled Amber aside. 'Hey, Johnny needs his personal space, can you stop clinging and touching him so many times?' I scolded. 'Why is it your business? Go away!' She shouted back, walking to Johnny. I pushed her away and she purposely fell to the ground herself and pretended she was in pain and it was all my fault. Johnny noticed and rushed up to help her. I felt a sting of jealousy at his actions but that turned to horror when he faced me. 'What do you think you're doing Ash!?  You just hurt her!' He shouted. 'I didn't! She was faking it!' I defended. 'I saw you do it! Don't deny it!' His anger rose. This continued for a while before I walked up to Amber. To my shock, he shoved me away. And since he's a gorilla and I'm a porcupine, his strength is greater than mine and he pushed me off the stage, I fell leg first and hit my leg on one of the chairs. I winced and squrimed in pain, seeing that I had cuts and bruises, but the one on my knee was the worst. It was bleeding profusely, and pain was poking me all over the place. I tried my best to not let my pain show, since that'll completely ruin my image. From the corner of my eye I saw that Johnny stood rooted to the ground. And Amber was smirking. Now Johnny had hurt me both physically and mentally. I wanted to cry but didn't, and only let a few tears roll down my face. This was too much to bear.....

Oh my goodness... What will happen to Ash and Johnny's friendship? Find out tomorrow in the next chapter. Peace!