I'm Movin' On

Ash's POV

Already been 2 days since the grand reopening of Mr Moon's theater. Me, Rosita, Gunter, Johnny, Meena, and yes, Mike, are now the proud performers of the new theater of our new boss and friend, Buster Moon. I am just heading back home after a long day of practice for our first show. Lemme tell ya, that Buster Moon is as stubborn as a mule (no offense to mules of course) and is willing to push us to make our first show perfect. Of course, he knows when he's pushing too hard or when we are tired and need a break so it's probably the dream life for me now. Well, there is one part of life that is not perfect and that is my love life. Ever since Lance saw me perform on TV he had been sending me thousands of messages per day to win me back. And I'm obviously not getting back with that jerk who cheated on me. I was about to step out of the theater doors when I saw that dreaded animal, Lance. Acting cool, I just walked out of the door but to be stopped by him. 'Babe please, I regret cheating on you I want you back. ' Lance pleaded. 'First of all, don't call me "babe". And second of all, stop bothering me.' I scolded, giving a death stare at the last part. But still he won't give up. 'Come on Ash, give me a second chance. ' He pleaded again, still blocking my way. I tried pushing past him, but he's too strong. I had enough of his pleas so I quickly ran back into the theater. I found myself on the V.I.P seat on top of the stage so I just put my guitar by my side and sat down. I ran my hand down my face while thinking of possible ways to avoid Lance. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone had sat beside me. 'Urr, Ash? Are you OK?' A familiar voice asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to the person beside me. 'Oh hi Johnny, I'm fine, just thinking about ways to avoid Lance.' I explained, giving him a slight smile. 'You mean your ex who dumped you?' He asked. I grunted and nodded. 'Total super jerk dinkleshplat to be exact.' I said, grinning. The two of us soon burst into laughter as we recalled that Gunter was the one who made that name. Once our laughter died down, I turned to him. 'Why are you up here anyways?' I asked. I saw Johnny rub his neck awkwardly before answering; ' Oh, I just needed some alone time to think about my dad and I thought that no one would be at the V.I.P corner so I came up here to think. I never thought that you would be up here too.' I suddenly felt bad. 'I didn't know that, I'm so sorry I'll leave if you want some alone time.' I said, picking up my guitar as I was about to leave. 'It's no problem Ash. On second thought, I think some company would be nice.' He said warmly, grabbing my hand so I wouldn't go anywhere. I blushed at the sudden contact and I guessed Johnny did too as I felt his hand move away. I sat myself back down and there was some awkward silence before Johnny spoke up. 'So, you need some help avoiding Lance? I can drive you home if you want, my truck is parked on the other side of the theater so you won't see Lance at all.' He offered. I gave him a warm smile and accepted his offer.

Yay yay! First chapter is done! I'm probably one of the first to write a fanfiction story about these two on wattpad. Anyways, chapter 2 will be out today so see you then! Peace!