Dangerous Game

My arms were tightly wrapped around his neck as his hands were fixed on my ass, squeezing it every now and then. Our eyes were gazing deep into each other. The sexual tension was at its peak, almost suffocating me. Our lips so close, the littlest movement could make them touch. My hand softly caressing the little hairs on the back of his neck, making his eyes flutter for a quick second. His hands bringing my crotch closer to his, forcing me to feel his arousal. We both knew what we were doing to each other, we were playing a dangerous game but neither of us cared.

Having had enough, he moved his mouth closer to mine so he could kiss me but I was quick to react as I pulled my face back and left him hanging. He groaned and squeezed the life out of my ass which made me moan and grip his hair tighter. He hissed and brought my lower half even closer to him if that was even possible.

"Stop teasing me," he growled, fire blazing in his eyes and lust dripping in his tone. I let out a breathy chuckled, very turned on myself.

"I'm not," I whispered as I subtly grinded against his bulge making him let out a sigh of frustration.

"Yes, you are! You've been teasing me for years now, babe. I've wanted this for so long and I finally have you exactly where I've always wanted you," his face in extremely close proximity to mine again. His gaze so intense, even the strongest would crumble before him.

"Let me have it, let me have you. I gotta have you, please," he nudged my nose with his and his voice strained as he begged. Begged. He was begging. He was begging for me and I don't think I've ever been happier. Pablo Velazquez begging, pleading for me to give him what he's always wanted. And what has he wanted? Me? Or the pleasure I could give him? In that moment, I was fine with either because the ache between my thighs was screaming at me and his begging only made it worse. I knew what I had to do, what I needed to do. I had to give him what he wants.

I didn't have to do much since his face was already so close. So I moved my face and smashed my lips on his with all the force I had. He moaned against my lips, due to surprise? Pleasure? I didn't know. I tilted my head to get better access to his mouth because I was extremely eager at his point. I wanted all of him and I wanted it now.

He invaded my mouth with his tongue without my permission and I moaned at the contact. His tongue was dominating mine and I let him, happily. We both were breathing heavily through our noses and I tugged on his shirt, finding it extremely annoying because it was getting in my way to feel him. He pulled away momentarily and reached back to pull off his shirt, exposing his toned chest to my hungry eyes. I eyed him up and down, licking my lips and biting the lower one afterward. I knew for a fact that my eyes were screaming lust.

"Don't give me that look, it makes me ache for you even more," he growled as he backed me into the wall. He attacked my neck as my back ran into the wall and hitched my thigh on his waist. His hand traveled further up my thigh, under the hem of my dress, as he caressed it. He pinched my underwear-clad ass, making me squeal. His lips were sucking my collarbone and his teeth tugging on the skin, for sure marking their territory.

"Just fuck me already!" I moaned and moved my hips against his so he would feel how much I needed him. He hissed, and in a split second, he had picked me up and lifted me on a nearby counter. Now that I was on the counter, only then was I able to be exactly his height as he stood between my legs. His palms were flat on the counter, on either side of my legs as he leaned forward to press his lips against my sternum. He trailed his kisses lower until my dress didn't allow him to go any further. His hands moved to my back and I felt him pull the zip down. I arched a little towards him so his lips were pressed harder against my upper chest. I was desperate to feel pressure but Pablo was purposely avoiding it as all I felt were his butterfly kisses. When the zip was all the way down, he lifted me up a little and removed the dress from my body completely. Now I sat before him, half naked and his darkened pupils were burning my skin. He was taking his sweet time, admiring my body since it was the first time he'd ever seen it.