Enlightenment

"So you mean to say that you've never had an orgasm from oral sex?!" asked Harry, a mixture of shock and surprise evident on his face.

You shook your head, laughing. "I can't say I have..."

"Is it because you don't like it?"

"Trust me, I do love the idea of an incredibly sexy man eating my pussy out," you said, causing Harry's eyes to grow wide. "But most of the guys I've been with just don't know how to do it properly."

Your boyfriend leaned back against his seat from next to you on the couch, a somewhat smug look on his face. "Well, it's not something that everyone can do."

"Oh really?" you asked, quirking an eyebrow while taking a sip of your beverage. "Please do enlighten me, Styles."

"It's more than just flapping your tongue around and imitating a vacuum cleaner," he said, causing you to nearly spit out your drink. He suddenly leaned in closer to you, making you blush furiously as his green eyes were suddenly filled with lust. "It's about making the girl feel good by using your tongue and lips in ways that will have her moaning out your name. It's also about using your hands to enhance the pleasure your mouth is giving her..." he said, voice low and husky as his hand landed on your thigh.

You gulped, setting your drink down on the coffee table. "Gee... that sounds... really nice," you said, feeling flustered, clenching your thighs in a futile attempt of numbing the aching feeling from between your legs.

"Know what?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Let me show you instead."

Moaning, you thanked whatever higher power it was that you decided to wear a dress that day. You quickly took off your panties as Harry went down on his knees on the floor, settling himself between your legs. You slid slightly further down the couch, anticipation coursing through your veins when Harry spread your legs wider apart; gaining full access to your core.

"I'm gonna show you what you're missing out on," he said huskily, making you shudder in delight.

He began by giving feather-light kisses on your legs, making his way to your inner thigh. You giggled softly as it was ticklish, causing Harry to look up at you with an amused smile on his face.

"You okay?" he asked.

You nodded, closing your eyes and relaxing back into the couch. "Don't stop..."

Continuing where he left off, he made his way towards your core, long fingers lightly tracing your entrance, making you squirm slightly in delicious anticipation.

"My goodness, angel," he said softly. "You're already so wet..."

He gently kissed your clit, his tongue gently flicking it back and forth. You clutched onto the cushion behind you, a loud moan escaping your lips. Bucking your hips to urge him on, he took the message and gave your core one long, pleasurable lick.

"O – OH!" you moaned out. "Shit, Harry!"

With a dark chuckle, he moved his tongue slightly faster. You arched your back, your head falling back slightly.

"That – feels – s – so good," you panted out, tangling your fingers in his messy brown hair as if guiding him. You held on to those brown curls, desperate for him to be closer to you than he already was.

You felt yourself getting wetter by the second, judging by the slurping sounds that Harry made. He alternated between gently nibbling your clit and licking it, making you feel different sensations.

You hastily pulled down the straps of your dress and bra, eager to stimulate yourself more but Harry beat you to it when one of his hands reached for your breast, squeezing it gently while his tongue continued to pleasure you.

"Oh – Oh fuck," you said. "Mmm, that feels so good, baby."

You let out a loud moan when he suddenly inserted one finger halfway inside you, the friction causing a delicious sensation.

"Mmm," said Harry breathlessly, his voice husky. "So tight, baby girl."

Your mouth dropped into an 'O' shape when he continued thrusting his finger into you, increasing his speed when you get wetter. His tongue continued flicking your clit, while at the same time lapping up the juices that were starting to coat the lower part of his face.

"Oh fuck, baby," you moaned, feeling that familiar pressure building up within you. "I'm so close now..."

With a grunt, he took his finger out and buried his face deeper between your legs, his tongue licking your core repeated. You felt him stick his tongue inside you, head moving back and forth repeatedly.

"I – I'm gonna cum!" you nearly shouted.

Just like that, your vision shot to white and you arched your back, head falling deep inside the cushion.

"OH FUCK!" you shouted. "Fuck fuck fuck – oh fuck – don't stop, Harry!"

Grabbing Harry by the hair, you bucked your hips as you rode out your orgasm while he continued to eat you out. He held on to you, slowing down his movements as you finally settled back down onto the couch, breathing heavily.

Giving your clit one more tender kiss, he finally pulled back, the lower half of his face glistening with your juices.

"You taste amazing," he said with a smirk, wiping off your juices and licking them clean from his finger.

"YOU did amazing," you gasped out, a lazy smile on your face. "Damn, you weren't kidding when I said I was missing out..."

XOXO Susiluli