Bathroom Bet

"I'm home baby" Sebastian says and wraps his arms around me from behind. I smile and turn around in his arms. "And I need you. I'm h0rny as fuck" he growls into my ear and kisses me wildly. He lifts me up and carries me upstairs. He opens a door and slams me against it.

"I have an idea babe" he says and puts me down. I look around and see we are in the bathroom. "What if I can make you cum five times before I cum without getting my d!ck out of you?" he asks and cups my cheek so I'm looking at him. His eyes are dark green and full of lust. His pants were already tight and his breath was heavy.

"What if you win?" I ask. "Then I get to do whatever and whenever I want with you for a whole week." He says. "And if I win?" I ask. "Then you get to do with you want with me for a whole week" he says. "Deal" I say and smirk at him. He smirks back and grabs the back of my neck, forcing his lips on mine and his tongue down my throat.

He takes off my shirt and roams his eyes over my chest. He licks his lips and unclasps my bra. He lowers his head and sucks one of my n!pples into his mouth. He flicks his tongue around it, making it hard. He thumbs the other one, rubbing circles on it. He moans lightly and looks up at me through his eye lashes. I bring him back up and kiss him hard. I rip open his shirt and shrug it off his shoulders.

I stop the kiss and look at his muscular torso. I follow the line of his abs to his v-lines, taking my time to feel all of him. I place the flat of my hand onto his torso and stroke up and down, feeling his abs under my hand. I look up at him and see him already looking at me. He pushes me against the door again and takes my face into his hands. He kisses me again, while I unbutton his trousers. I push them down and let them pool around his ankles. I place my hands on his sexy hips and pull him closer to me. "You're so beautiful" he mumbles against my lips and kisses me again. He takes off my trousers as well and slips his hand in my panties.

I grab his wrist and stop him. He looks at me confused. "With your dick, not your hand" I say. He gets a cheeky grin on his face and gets his hand out of them. He pulls them off my legs and takes his boxers off as well, so were both naked now.

"Here we go, babe" he says and lifts up my leg to place it around his hip. "Jump" he says. I jump up and wrap my other leg around his waist. He grabs my bum with his massive hands to hold me up. He takes his dick in his hand and shoves it inside of me.

I moan and throw my head back against the door. He smirks at me and moves his hips back and forth. "'Y-you're going d-down Torres" I moan and close my eyes. "Forget about that baby girl" he whispers in my ear and sucks my earlobe inside of his mouth. I moan when he starts thrusting harder inside of me, giving long and deep strokes. Reaching my g-spot with ease.

I tangle my fingers into his curls and tug hard on them. He growls and bite on his bottom lip. "Are you going to c-cum, Sebastian?" I moan into his ear and place my lips in his neck. "No" he growls and keeps thrusting hard. "But you are going to cum for m-me" he moans. And I do as he says. I cum around his dick, squeezing him. He growls and groans but doesn't cum.

"That was number one" he says, "Now number two" and he carries me in the shower. He sits down on the little bench with me straddling him.

"Ride me baby" he says and holds my hips in his hands. I start riding him up and down, holding his shoulders. Now and then, my clit brushes against the base of his dick. I'm moaning the whole time, being sensitive from the first release. It's not gonna take long before I cum again. I try to hold it back, trying to win from him. He bucks his hips up, slapping our skin together, his balls slapping against my bum. "Fuck (Y/N), you're tight" he moans. "Cum for me Sebastian" I whisper into his ear with my raspy sex voice. "No, I'm not. I'm gonna make you cum five times before I cum" he groans and slams harder into me. He grabs my boobs in his hands and kisses me vigorously. "C'mon baby girl. Release onto me again. I wanna feel you flex my throbbing dick" he whispers into my ear. I moan loudly, almost cumming again.

"Be a good girl for Daddy, (Y/N)" Sebastian says, his dirty talk turning me on. "Fuck SEBASTIAN!" I moan and cum again. He kisses me softly and carries me out of the shower again. He puts me on the counter in the bathroom. "Number three" he says and pumps into me slowly, taking his time for this one.

"When we're done, you'll never look at our bathroom the same again without seeing me fucking you baby." He growls into my ear and licks the outline of my ear before biting on my earlobe. He kisses my neck and leaves hickeys. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closely. I place my head against his chest, already feeling tired. "Are you tired already, we have two more to go babe" he says and kisses forehead. "I'm so sensitive, Sebastian" I say. "And who made you sensitive babe?" he asks, moving his hips at a slow pace. "You did" I moan when the tip brushes against my g-spot.

"That's right baby. And I'm the only one who can make you feel like this" he growls and slams hard into me before going slow again. I feel a third release coming from the pit of my stomach, making my toes curl and my head throw back. "That's my good girl" he says when I cum again.

He lifts me up again, his dick not leaving my pussy. He sits down on the closed toilet with me on top of him again.

"I can't do this anymore Sebastian." I moan. "Yes you can" he says and pushes his thumb against my clit, making me cry out. He smirks and moves my hips in his hands. "C'mon ride me one more time (Y/N)" he says. "You're still not cumming?" I ask. He shakes his head and bites on his bottom lip. I grind my hips against his and I could tell, he was trying so hard not to cum. I smirk at him. "When you've cum five times, I'm gonna cum so hard" he moans and thrusts his hips up and a fast pace, the sound of skin slapping together filling the room, mixed with our moans.

I bounce up and down on his dick, his hands grabbing my ass, squeezing the flesh as hard as he can. "Holy shit! Sebastian god yes!" I moan and cum a fourth time. "Only one to go" he smirks and sits on the edge of the bath. He fills the bath with hot water and steps in with me still in his arms. He turns us around so I'm at the bottom and he's on top.

He grabs my hips and pushes into me fast, almost begging for me to cum so he can release too. I grab his ass in my hands and squeezes his ass cheeks. He lets out a chuckle and kisses me.

"Fucking cum for me (Y/N). I almost can't hold it anymore" he says. "Then cum for me Torres" I moan and slap his ass. "God no. I'm not cumming before you do" he groans. He gives long strokes and almost gets his dick out of me before slamming into me again, making the water splash around the bathroom. I grab his biceps with my hands, feeling his muscles flex under them. "Almost" I moan and close my eyes. He sucks on my neck and down at my collarbones. He takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks hard on it. "Yes holy hell! FUCK SEBA!!" I moan, releasing everything I got.

"Finally my turn" he groans and slams hard into me. "Mmm (Y/N)! Oooh shit" he moans and spills his hot cum inside of me. He keeps moaning while he's releasing, resting his body on top of mine. He gets his dick out of me and lays on the other side of the bathtub. He reaches for me and pulls me in his lap, my head resting on his chest. "You're mine for the whole week" he whispers in my ear and hugs me tightly.

XOXO Susiluli