54. Things that stand out about ascendent signs

Fire ascendents: if you're born under an Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius you normally stand out from the rest of the Zodiac. You come out as friendly, and your are compassionate. The thing that stands out the most about you is your powerful vibe. People can't seem to keep their eyes off you.

Earth ascendents: If you're born under a Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn you're a reserved person. You get along with people pretty well. You might be a little shy at first though. The thing that stands out the most about you is your calm vibe. You have a good temper, and good under pressure.

Air ascendents: If you're born under Gemini, Libra or Aquarius you have a lot of creativity and optimistic personality. The thing that stands out most about you is your physical beauty. Air ascendents often have a soft, and charming face with attractive bodies.

Water ascendents: If you're born under Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces you're often soft hearted. It is common for intense emotions to influence you. Water ascendents may come off as cold or shy at first, but once they come out of their shell they're the sweetest people. The thing that stands out most about you is your mysterious vibe.