Chapter Six

So its been about a month since Chris has asked me out. And a month Harry has been here. Harry and I have gotten really close and I sometimes think he likes me as more than a friend but that just isn't possible. Right?

Anywho... so I haven't seen Chris at all since we became official because he has been to busy. today I am going over to his house to surprise him.

I just got out of the shower so I walked to my closet, grabbed a pair of white glittery high waisted shorts and a light purple tank top with ruffles on it. I got white strappy sandles, grabbed my phone and my keys and left.

When I got there I saw a unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. I didn't think anything of it. I walked to his front door and knocked. After a few minutes there was still no answer. I tried to open the door and it was unlocked.

I searched everywhere in the house except for his room. So I went into his ginormous room and what I saw broke my heart. Chris was kissing my high school bully. Marissa Banks.

"Chris..." I said barely audibly. He pushed Marissa off of him quickly when he heard my voice.

"Its not what it looks like! I swear!" Chris said getting up and coming over to me.

"Really?!  Because what it looks like to me, you were kissing Marissa! I knew this wouldn't work out! You know what Chris?! I am done! Done!" I yelled while tears streamed down my face. I tried to turn around and walk away, but he grabbed my wrists so hard I think I'm gonna have a bruise. He turned me around and slapped my right cheek so hard!

I pulled away with all my stregth, ran to my car and drove home as fast as I could.