Chapter Two

I woke up to my phone buzzing. It was Harry. I changed his name to 'Harry' instead of 'Harry Styles!!'.

Harry: Goodmorning beautiful!-Hxx

Me: Goodmorning to you to handsome!

Harry: Where do you live? Im on a vqcation so I can go anywhere I want. I mean that is if you want to meet up...?-Hxx

I dont know if we should meet up yet. Well, we talked all day yesterday... sooo... what the heck!

Me: I actually live in Manhattan.

Harry: Really thats awesome! Im here for five months! Wanna meet up at Mcdonalds on (random street)?-Hxx

Me: Sure see you in 30 ;)

Harry: Ill be there!-Hxx

I started getting ready. I straightend my hair and put on my normal makeup; eyeliner, mascara, and skin color eyeshadow with a bit of shine to it. Once I finished with that, its summer so I put on my high waisted jean shorts dip dyed in pink, a pink flowy tank top with a bow on one of the shoulders, and baby pink strappy sandals. When I was finish getting ready I grabbed my phone and my purse, got in my car, and headed to Mcdonalds.

I arrived at Mcdonalds. I walked in and right away I noticed a head of curls. Yup thats Harry alright! I suddenly got really self conscious. I slowly walked to the table where he was. I sat down shyly and he looked up at me.

"Hey really nice to meet you in person!" He said in his amazing deep voice.

"You too" I said for some reason blushing.

We continued to talk and stuff. We ended up spending the whole day together. We had loads of fun! But sadly the day had to come to an end. We were in Harry's car on our way back to Mcdonalds to get my car. We got there and said our goodbyes. I gave him my address in case he ever wanted to hang out.

When I arrived home I went to my room and got ready for bed. I put on my pink fluffy pyjama shorts that said XOXO on the but and a black tank top. I laid down on my bed and soon I was fast asleep.