Chapter Eleven

(Hailey's POV)

When Harry told me that the rest of the boys wanted to meet me, I just stood there for a minute, trying to comprehend what he said. Then, I just ran to my room. I started rummaging through my closet, and throwing clothes everywhere, trying to find something decent to wear. Finally I pulled out a black and white striped t-shirt dress, and white converse.

Harry walked into my room, look at the mess and started laughing so hard that he fell to the floor.

"What are you laughing at?" No reply.

I made my way over to my vanity and started doing my makeup, waiting for Harry to stop laughing. After makeup, Harry finally stopped laughing. I straightened my hair.

When I was completely ready, I went to Harry and said, "okay, let's go!!"
"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes.

We got in the car and I was so nervous. "What if they don't like me?" I questioned. "Trust me, they will. And if they don't, that's okay. You're not theirs... You're mine."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
              **AUTHORS NOTE**
Y'all... I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long omg. I just didn't know what to do with the story, and I needed to figure everything out. But thank you to those of you that motivated me to keep the story going. I'll try to update more often.