Twenty One

Barry and Iris lay in bed in the morining. Iris noticed that Barry had been quiet all night. Something was bothering him and it wasn't just the case. She kissed him and this got his attention.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"We have a lot happening and you have a lot on your plate. I wanted you to know that I'm here and you can tell me anything."

Barry smiled, he wanted to tell her everything about what had happened. The whole Ethan and Stacey hurting Caitlin and them kissing. He didn't know how to tell her that he didn't know what this all made him feel. He hated lying to her but he didn't know himself what he was feeling.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Ok, after going through all the hard drive and paperwork, I managed to figure out what Ethan had taken. At first we thought he didn't take anything but we were wrong. He took something and we are in trouble."

"Mr Ramon, please get to the point."

"Ok, so we are in trouble because he took all our files on our friends."

Everyone looked a little confused. "He had all the files on Arrow, Canary, Supergirl, Captain Cold and all. He also has files on all the Metahumans that we have come across."

"They are planning on doing what with all this information."

"Ok we are losing this battle, we are behind on everything. We have to start taking action."

"Barry's right. We need to stop and finish this. We know that they wanted Joanah hurt and want us to pay for the whole particular accelerator exploration."

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Joe came to Caitlin who was sitting by herself. "How are you holding up here? I talked to Wells and he said that he is still working on what is happeneing. He is trying to control this nightmares."

"Joe, now it is happeneing and I'm pretty sure that I'm not even alseep. Last night I was about to go to bed when I saw Reverse Flash. Same fights and me killing Barry. How long will it be before I actually lose control and I hurt him?"

Joe gave her a hug as he felt helpless. Then his phone buzzed. He ran out to the others.

"Guys have bad news. That was the hospital, Joanah had an accident and his injuries got worse. They don't think he will make it much longer. Barry you should go and check it out. Ethan was spotted near his room."

Before Barry zoomed out of the room, he stopped by Caitlin. "Are you ok, you have been awfully quiet. Don't you have anything to say about this all. He took a step forward towards Caitlin but she chocked and steped back. She turned away and left. This surprised him as to why she was acting weird.

Shaking off the feeling that something was wrong he zoomed out. He entered the room where Joanah was. He looked around trying to check if there was any sign of Ethan or Stacey there. Maybe they were here again to finish the job.

Back at the lab Cisco and Dr Wells were trying to figure out Ethan and Stacey's next move when Caitlin came into the room running. "We have a problem."

"What is it?"

"I hacked into the files of Joanah and found that his adrenaline levels were raised. No one came in or left his room other than him. Ethan or Stacey never where there. He was hurt but it had nothing to do with them."

"Wait are you saying that he may have had a nightmare and gotten injured for what he saw. Like you."

Caitlin nodded. The light flickered and there was a loud explosion. Wells, Cisco, Joe and Caitlin went flying in different directions. They were knocked out except for Caitlin. She was on the floor struggling to get up. Her head was bleeding and her eyes were having difficulty to focus. But she could make out a figure that was It as a female. She came and kneeled down next to her.

"Dr Snow, sorry to put you in this position but I can't let you guys get away with all this that you have done to us. We weren't the the only ones that you guys ruined our lives of."

"Please Stacey, you have to listen to us. We can help you and we can make you use your abilities for good."

"How can I use my abilities for good. I make people live their worse nightmare which eventually kills them. So don't you dare say that you can help us. I will make you all pay and the good thing is that you are doing it yourself."

Unable to move or do anything Caitlin felt useless. She screamed trying to get someon to answer or do something. She screamed louder and louder and this was draining whatever energy she had. Next thing she realised was Cisco kneeled down next to her trying to calm her down. He was holding her hands which she was using to push away someon. She stopped and looked around to see Dr Wells and Cisco next to her.

"Caitlin what's wrong? Are you ok?"

Breathing heavily she tried to calm down but it was hard. Was it all just a dream. They all looked fine and there wasn't anything wrong. "Caitlin you fell asleep," said Dr Wells"

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-//

Caitlin washed her face and watched herself in the mirror. She could see that this all was talking the toll in her. She was going crazy and she couldn't do anything about it. Her eyes were tearing up and then she let it out. There was a knock on the bathroom door and it opened up to reveal Iris.

"I head about what happened. I don't know what is happening as dad won't tell me the details. But I do know that you aren't feeling too well."

"I don't know what to do. I don't know what is real and what isn't. My nightmares are coming true. So far I'm the only one getting hurt. I'm scared that it will get worse and I'll hurt someone else."

"Caitlin, don't worry you have the best team working on it."

"There is more. In these dreams Killer Frost takes over and I kill... I kill Barry,"

Iris shocked takes Caitlin's hand trying to calm her down.