"NO!" jumped Sydney. "No, I don't want anyone knowing about it."

"But what he did..." started Tara, but got caught off by Sydney.

"He didn't do anything. He just wanted to know about my instrument that's all. Nothing happened" said Sydney as she was re-doing her makeup. "And I'll appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone either."

Tara didn't get the chance to respond because Sydney was out the door in a second, and that left Tara feeling more vulnerable than she have ever felt.

After a while Tara shook off the feeling and went to the gym. She saw Sydney talking to one of her friends, she wasn't crying but she wasn't laughing either. Instead of forming two groups for volleyball, Tara ran over to where Sam and Nate were playing basketball, ruining their game.

"Hey, mamacita. Want to join?" asked Nate with a smile on his face.

Sam looked over. He frowned as he looked at Tara's face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

And that's when she dropped the bomb on them.

"Holly shit!" said Nate as he ran his hand through his hair.

"What are you going to do?" asked Sam, looking worried by the minute.

"I don't know, that's why I told you guys'' explained Tara.

The bell rang and they all looked at each other.

"Look," started Tara, "obviously she doesn't want anyone to know. It's up to her. It's her life after all. If she wants to tell someone, she will. We can't do anything."

"The hell we can't" said Nate, looking furious.

Tara looked towards him. "Even if we did say anything she could deny it, and we know Mr. Sanchez would never admit it." She put her hand over Nate's shoulder. "There is nothing we could do."

They all went towards the changing rooms to change.

"What kind of school do we even go to?" Sam asked no one in particular, while he sat down on one of the benches and started undoing his lases. "I mean c'mon, that is just gross."

"I know man" said Nate as he tugged off his sweaty shirt. "To not even comment on my good skills in basketball is a crime" he said as he balled his shirt and did a slam dunk on his gym bag.

Sam scowled at him. "C'mon man, seriously."

Nate sighed and continued changing. "I don't know why you're surprised by this, it's not like he's the only one."

"What?" said Sam, surprised.

Nate looked at him with a bored look. "I'm telling you he's not the only one" he said, shrugging. "I know for a fact Ms. Dey is sleeping with Owen from the swimming team."

"What?!" asked Sam, his mouth open wide, not really believing what he's hearing.

Nate nodded. "Oh yeah, and Mrs. Goff and that guy that teaches I.T." Nate frowns, his brow furrowing. "What's his name again? Vlatko Tvardovsky? Skavrosky?"

"It's Dragoljub Boskovsky" said Sam with a frown. "But he just got married" he said looking up at Nate. "And had a baby."

Nate shook his head. "Forgot you took his classes" he said and zipped his bag closed. "And you wonder why girls don't talk to you."

"Hey!" Sam smacked Nate on the arm. "Say what you will, but technology is our future."