Chapter 1(Meeting)

The meeting of the Covens is something they used to do more often but as time progresseed they had fewer meetings. Myshriel hoped to bring the tradition back but he knew it would be very hard to do most of the coven memebers had no love for the meetings. This time the meeting was on their treaty with the humans calling themselves Templars and claiming to fight for justice and their religion. Myshriel was not so sure this was what the issue was tho, he had lived to long to believe this was all that was happening.

     Myshriel sat in the meeting of the Covens listening to the idle chatter and chuckled at some of the antics himself and his cohorts Raphael and Miniel used to get into while here. He also wondered what happened to those two angels, it had been so long since he saw them last he hoped all was well " MYSHRIEL!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!" Yelled the Fire Coven Leader. Myshriel shook his head and said " hmmm, what?" The Fire Coven Leader replied "the meeting started and we have been trying to get your attention for 10 mins now" Myshriel stated " Sorry what topic were we on?" The Fire Coven Leader laughed, shook his head and pointed to the middle of the table. Myshriel looked and saw the layout of the Gigalith tower in his Covens area. He started listening more to the discussion on how the Gigaliths were helpping in his area and keeping nature in balance.......

     As Maribell was walking through the Library, she started to think about the outside world once more like always. She just wished for once to go out and have fun like normal children her age. The envy she felt ate away at her little and little, she knew the others in the coven could see and feel, they are all connected after all.

     Martha looked upon her charge Maribell and worried for her wellbeing hoping one day Maribell would understand why they kept her in the library. She knew the Counsel hid Maribell there with them because of her mother's actions. Martha astal projected to Myshriel to update him on what was happening to Maribell. "We have to tell her and start showing her more trust and freedom.....Unless you want repeat last time, Myshriel" stated Maribell. Myshriel replied "i understand your concern Martha but if we do that she may well kill someone without meaning to". Martha answered" yes she could but than again we all could, At least give her a bit more freedom" Myshriel stopped and pondered on what she said for a few moments then said "Ok i will allow her to have more freedom but at a cost to you. she may join the others for her History and Magical Comprehension Classes but If anything happens that may endanger the other Acolytes you will be punished and Maribell will be sent back to the Library." Thank you!!!" was all Martha yelled before returning to her body.

     Myshriel stood in the room pondering the Deals and actions of his day. He did not Trust the Humans like many of the the other Covens had chosen too or about how they wanted to change the defence of the Gigaliths but he would follow the will of the other Coven members. He also still had to have his meeting with the Magic High Counsel. Than to top it off he had just made a deal with Martha that very well could end in disaster for not just his coven but all of them. Maribell worried him to no end but then again his worry was had more to do with her mother than her, she was the daughter of the renowned witch Sabrina after all.