Chapter 34- I Still Got This

Start from the beginning

(NOT AMELIA! HER OUTFIT)

Next was Natalia who was wearing a cute happily ever after long top and matching loose shorts.

(HER OUTFIT! NOT HER)

Last but not least Riley, She looked stunning and it seamed Ted thought the same. She had a cute white snowflake bralette on with matching shorts. Her short blonde hair was covered with a cute sloppy beanie and she had a matching fur coat. 

If only I could pull it off.

On her left arm I could she a cute tattoo although I have no idea what it was.

She also had a small one on her left hand and a bull nose piercing. 

So cutee.

(RILEY!)

(RILEY!)

It was finally time to begin and we decided that Grayson would be the host since he's..well...alone.

"Thanks guys. Way to show the love!" He exclaimed sarcastically and we all laughed. He made his way up on stage...shirtless.. Actually, all the guys we're shirtless, my face heated up from the realization and I looked down.

These guys will be the death of me.

So heres how this night went.

Courtney went first singing to Tray. She sang "Into You - By Arianna Grande" And he smiled.

Smiled.

Her voice was like nails scraping a chalkboard, but who am I to say anything?

Next was Natalia and she sang to Chris "Perfect Two - Auburn"

The whole time Chris was biting his lip to prevent from smiling.

Lucky bastard.

Next Teddy and Amelia decided to do a duet. It was so adorable. They sang to each other "It won't stop- Sevyn and Chris brown"

Fortunate hoes.