Nice Knowing Ya(1)

March 12, 2014

"Wake the fuck up now Legacy".

Okay okayy I hear u.

My dad has been harsh on me ever since I was young enough to realize my mom ain't coming back, but I know he does it cause he loves me.

My dad doesn't realize I'm growing up or that I'm getting emotional at times. Im just a girl he says how hard will it be for me to grow up.

Well good question. I'm not ur typical make friends everyday girl. I'm very independent. I remember in 1st grade when it was bring your mommy to school day. I didn't bring anybody so people would laugh at me because I was mommy-less or whatever. I've never had true love shit I don't even believe in love, but it's whatever.

I decide to get ready for school. I throw on a jumpsuit cause I'm not tryna look good for anybody. I walk downstairs and see breakfast on the counter. I skip it and start walking to school.
******************
Unknown Pov

*-We can't keep doing this to her

•-She's gonna be fine we jus have one more day left, actually a few hours then our plan can be in action.

*-But you can tell how hurt she is are u sure

•-Yes now get everything ready.
******************

At school📝

I was going to lunch when my dad texted me

🖤Daddy- Code Green❇️

I put my tray up and ran straight to my house. Nobody was there I then seen the back door opened.

Daddy always told me if he ever text me code green to grab money and guns and that exactly what I did.

I walked down stairs and went out to the back door. I didnt see nobody so i took the emergency car to trap.

Unknown Pov

I hope she can do this. I hate seeing her struggle and suffer. I can see all the pain in her eyes she grew up without a mother. She needs a little tough in her life. One day she will understand, just one day i know she will.

Legacy Pov

I pulled up to the trap and hopped out the car. I walked straight in even tho daddy told me to always take the back because nobody knows i exist, but whatever my daddy life is on the line right now. I looked around and instantly seen nobody WTF. I walked to a room that said boss and there he was on the floor drowning in his own blood. I broke down and crawled beside him. He had something in his hands. I unfolded his hands and seen the necklace i made for him. I starting throwing things and going threw his drawers when something caught my eye it was a letter. I was beginning to read it when his phone started ringing.

Me- Hello
?-Who this
Me-This is boss daughter
?-Boss ain't got no daughter ima be at the trap in 5
I tried to reply but he hung up. Whatever I began to read the letter.

Dear Legacy, i knew this day would come so I prepared. I want you to take over the trap. No one knows your my daughter I have never spoke about you. You are strong I know you are just believe. I love you and always remember me in your heart. There are safes all over the house and one more thing BE YOU. You are boss now let every one know.

I didn't know I was crying until I seen the paper wet. I rub my hand over his cheek and kissed his forehead one more time. I walked and seen people pulling up I took a deep breathe and began on telling them what happened.
*****************
Marcus Pov

Man I was sad as hell when that girl told me boss was dead. I couldn't believe it but it meant I was leader now so I was ready.

I walked up beside her and told her she can leave but she didn't move one bit.

Me-I said you can go

Legacy-I'm not going anywhere you do not talk to me like that

Me-Listen Bitch idk who sent you here to tell us but tell them I said thank----

I didn't even finish my sentence when she shot me in my leg

Legacy-Listen was it you I was on the phone with because I'm am the boss daughter and he made me Queen Pin you don't sit there and talk to me like that because first of all I got one daddy and he dead is u my daddy no but is you dead, well you will be you are at strike 2 one more I will blow a bullet right threw your head.

I just sat there at how amazed she got this down pack.

Me-Yes ma'am I'm sorry

Something about her made me want her and when she was screaming at me it made me want her even more.

Legacy Pov
When he told me to leave that made me very mad because one who does this nigga think he is like really. Second my daddy just died and you talking about leaving so I pulled my gun out and shot him in his leg, but the way the nigga fell look like some off of GTA. I held my laugh in because I was trying to be serious.  

Me-Listen was it you I was on the phone with because I'm am the boss daughter and he made me Queen Pin you don't sit there and talk to me like that because first of all I got one daddy and he dead is u my daddy no but is you dead, well you  be you are at strike 2 one more I will blow a bullet right threw your head.

I honestly never knew I had the anger in me but i guess it is what it is.

Time to make my daddy happy and run this trap successfully.

Wassuh y'all the next chapter I promise finna be good just needed to get the back story straight.

Also vote🤙🏾
And comment some ideas cus a migga be struggling😇😂

1031 Words in total💻