Ch 39: Sweet Desires

Start from the beginning

Trying to avoid the uncomfortable feelings surrounding me, I moved away from him asking, "So...everyone down already?" I looked anywhere but him as not to see the disappointment in his eyes. Yet I could hear it clearly in the sigh he released before answering my question.

"Yeah your boyfriend is downstairs waiting for you with Ruka, or so I saw." Shiki said the word 'boyfriend' in a bitter tone but an arrow felt like it was poking at my heart when he mentioned Ruka.

'Great first he leaves me at the dance for her and now he waits with her.' I thought grabbing Shiki by the sleeve of his blazer, dragging him over to the stairs. Once there at the bottom we quickly separated with Shiki trailing to Rima's side, while I strolled up to Kain.

It irritated me that he didn't seem to notice when he was talking to Ruka. I tapped on his shoulder causing him to turn around only for me to grab him roughly by the collar of his shirt as I smashed my lips against his. He groaned in surprise at my attack of affection before wrapping his arms around my waist and returning the kiss. I pulled away first satisfied by the daze my kiss seemed to leave him in.

"Hey." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey.." He whispered smiling softly down at me. "What was that kiss about?"

"What do you mean? Do I need a reason to kiss you?" I questioned, "Can't a girl just kiss her fiery hot boyfriend."

"Yes, normal girls do." He said, "Not pretty, troublesome girls like you." (A/N: Shikamaru anyone.)

"I miss you is all. I mean, I haven't seen you since the dance that you ditched me at." I glared at him as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah about that I'm really sorry."

"You didn't seem too sorry when you were running off to Ruka."

"Are you jealous?"

"No!" I shouted a bit too loud gaining the attention of the other students, "I mean jealous? What do I have to be jealous of." I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

Kain smirked going to say something but was cut off by a certain annoying blonde popping up out of thin air, startling me by smashing his hands down on my shoulders.

"He's saying that you're jealous of a girl who's way less beautiful than you." Aido said in a matter of fact tone.

"Aido what the fuck?!" I growled going to road house kick him but he somehow managed to dodge it.

Aido smirked at me in victory yet it faded into a painful frown because of the punch Kain landed to his head. "Owch!"

"Stop messing with my girlfriend, Hanabusa."

"Your girlfriend? If you're such a good boyfriend then where have you been this whole time?" This made Kain glare hard towards his cousin.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing, it's just you don't seem to be the only one who can warm Lexi-chan up at night." Aido teased with a sly grin.

"Aido..." A shiver ran down said boy's spine as he slowly turned around coming face to face with my blazing eyes.

"Ahh monster!" He shrieked, running away from my spreading dark aura.

"I'll show you a monster, you son of a bitch!" I shouted chasing after him.

Kain stood there confused, angry, and curious as he watched the two of us. "What just happened?"

"Don't worry too much about it, Aido was just being himself. Trying to annoy and tease others." Ichijou told him reassuringly patting him on the shoulder. "Besides you should know him better than any of us."

"Yeah I guess you're right..." Kain trailed off still uncertain about it all.

Kain, however, wasn't the only pair of eyes watching Aido and I......

"Wtf! Lexi-chan where did that frying pan come from?!"

"From the cooks of the underworld so I can roast you with it in hell's flames!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"