"I'll come, if you tell me one thing." Oh god.

"What is it?" He looked down at the pencil that he had just placed on the desk.

"Why were you asking me those questions?"

"I don't know. Her dad got inside of my head I guess." He nodded.

"Don't repeat what I'm about to say, but he's a fucked up man Louis. I know you wouldn't do that to Allison."

"Well um...thanks?" I don't really see the point in this.

"I just have one more question." I nodded. These don't even have a point to them at all. "Have you ever kissed her before?" Oh.

"...no." Please don't ask anymore questio-

"Do you want too?"

"Yes. Now can you please just agree to going to dinner tomorrow night before I smash your head because of all these pointless questions!" He nodded.

I don't know why he was asking me these questions, but at the thought of his questions, I really just wanted to kiss her now.

Ally's POV:

My whole body was shaking as my eyes kept darting to the clock. 2:52 am. 8 more minutes. 7 more. 6 more. I don't want to do this. I want to get out. I don't want to get caught. I want to get to the police station.

My mind was trying to have me back out of this whole plan. I haven't spoken to John, because I can't. I can't even go over any of this with him because I can't see him. I've been up, my legs shaking nervously. I felt my stomach turning and turning at the awful thought.

I always used to think that the worst time I would ever get this unsteady feeling was when I had to speak in front of my whole class remarking a speech that I wrote myself. This, this was much worse than I could've ever pictures in a million years. This felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest at the rate it was going.

2:55. Shit. The light in my room was turned off because I was acting like I was acting like I was sleeping. The lights out in the hall seemed to be off too. God dammit I want to do this, but yet I really don't. I closed my eyes and pictured how great it would be after. I wouldn't even get to say goodbye to John. As wrong as it sounded because he was a part of the kidnapping, I would honestly miss him.

I gulped, looking at the clock. 2:58. Maybe John will forget to slide the key under. Ally what are you saying?! You want to get out! You hate this place and you want to escape. I gulped, the time reading 2:59. I was so early in the morning, I can't even imagine what the worst thing would be if he found out.

I stood up quietly, and turned the light up clock towards the door, my hand shaky as I held it. I waited for the time to change to 3:00, convincing myself that this would all work out. It will Ally, I promise, it'll all work out and you can finally see Louis again.

At exactly when the clock hit 3:00, a small paper slid under the door. I brought the paper to the clock's light, opening it up. Enclosed was the key, of course, and a note. I read it to myself:

Be good out there. Hold on too Louis. He'll treat you right, I know how hard he's working. -John

I placed the note in my pocket. I don't have time too think about that now, I have to think about getting out of here. I placed the clock down on the side table, and too a huge breath. Here we go.

I walked to the closet just like John had told me too. I opened it. I turned on the light in the closet, and lifted up the corner of the carpet just like John had said too. The witch to the cameras was under there, and I took a deep breath before switching it off. I heard a woosh sound, telling me that they had turned off.

I walked over quietly to the door, and took a deep breath. I placed the key in the whole, as it turned perfectly. This is really happening. I turned the knob softly, and opened the door as quietly as possible. As soon as I opened the door, I saw the shoes sitting right in front of the door. John's room was right ahead of mine, and I saw his head looking out at me.

Rob's room is farther down than this, so he won't see John looking at me. I slid my feet into John's huge shoes, and hoped I'd be able to walk in them. My whole body was shaking.

Rob nodded at me, and I reached back to close my door quietly. As soon as I was about to close it, John closed his door so loudly, it overpowered the sound of my door closing. My heart beat sped up at the thought of passing Rob's room. How am I going to walk by, without him actually realizing it's me? I have to go fast.

I started walking in the shoes, and I knew why John chose them. They were loud enough for Rob to hear that they were his shoes. I saw Rob's door as I approached the next hallway, and I tried to walk casually past it. I was holding my breath the whole way, and I successfully made it passed. My heart was thumping, my adrenaline rushing up and down me.

I saw the kitchen, and walked swiftly and fast towards it. I couldn't turn on the lights, John told me, because they all knew so easily where the keys were, that if I turned on the light he would know it wasn't John. I reached my hands out, feeling blind. I also could've passed out at any second.

I felt the counter slightly graze over the palm of my hand. I felt over the top of it, hoping the keys wouldn't be too loud. I kept reaching and reaching, but I couldn't find them. Wait, John said they were on the other side of the kitchen. I tried not to drag my feet along the floor as I moved to the other side of the classroom.

I stuck my hands out, feeling the counter again under the palm of my hand. I took a huge breath, and kept feeling around. I heard the sound of clicking behind me, and I froze. I always wondered why in movies no one ever ran away when they heard someone, but now I knew. I couldn't move, as I heard a door open.

The light clicked on, and Guy looked me straight in the eyes, filing folders in his hands. I continued to stay frozen, not even caring where the keys were at this point. He looked down at my shoes, noticing that they were John's. His eyes went wider than I'd ever seen before as our eyes connected again.

He was just about to scream something, before I quickly placed my hand over his mouth as hard as possible.

Hello! Thank you for over 1,000 reads so far! I hope a lot more people start reading this, haha. SO comment what you think about predictions or what just happened. <3333