*4: Annoying Girl.

One day and about three hours. Meliodas was ready to burst. He had always thought his master's daughter was an easy person to deal with but he guessed that he was wrong.

Meliodas could not believe what had happened to him for the past 27 or so hours. He had met a woman who claimed to be his master and her daughter who- let him just say- was beyond the term annoying.

She would not stop bagging him about playing toy house with her. Did he look like a person who would just sit down and play those games?

"Mel? Where are you?" Speak of the devil and she shall appear.  He groaned even further at the name she had taken to call him.

Seeing as she was so little she couldn't pronounce his name properly. Layla had decided to make it easier for her by forcing Meliodas to agree to the easiest name for Lucy to call him.

To say that Meliodas was frustrated was an understatement.

"I'm in your room!" He lied.

Anything to get that girl away from him. He was in the garden but she didn't need to know that.

"Okay! Wait for Lucy!" She cried out. 

His mood couldn't get any worse. Her chubby baby voice was so irritating, it sounded nothing like Elizabeth's smooth voice.

Oh Elizabeth.

How he missed her. Since he came here, he has not been able to go back. Layla had been working on it and had even called a few of her spirits for guidance but none seemed to work for him.

Suddenly, the feeling of being light reached his brain and he began to look around in shock. His body was dissolving!! To where he didn't know... but it sure looked familiar to when that fish was leaving to go back to her realm.

He closed his eyes as the light was too bright and when he opened them again... he was standing in front of Elizabeth who was wiping at her eyes as though she had been crying.

"Elizabeth?" He questioned.

Her head snapped up so fast that he thought that she would break it.

He looks away from her to see his fellow sins looking at him in pure shock. Diane was staring from outside the window though.

"Captain?" Ban asked unsure.

I mean what do you say to a man who had gone missing for two months!

"Meliodas-sama!" Elizabeth shot up form her seat and wrapped her arms around his in joy.

Any other day, he would have taken the chance and put his head in her boobs but not right now. Everything was so confusing.

He was gone for just about a day and a few hours. Surely, they couldn't have been worried in that time span?

Elizabeth pulled back when she saw that he was unresponsive.

"M-meliodas-s-sama?" She asked uncertain.

He shook his head. He could think about that another time. Right now... his number one priority was to reunite with his teammates once again, even if it was just for a day.

"What's everyone looking so shocked about? I was gone for just a day and a few hours, there's absolutely nothing to worry about."

If anything,  his words seemed to make them even worse than before.

"Captain..." Diane started unsure of how to break the news to him.

"You were gone for two months! Where have you been?" King yelled.

Meliodas's world seemed to freeze. That was a long time. How come he didn't feel it?

He spoke calmly, "It doesn't matter. What we should be doing is to celebrate! C'mon people, where are the drinks and the beer?" They seemed to stare at him for a moment not sure of what to say or do. 

"Captain, are sure that you are okay? You don't just go for two months and all of a sudden reappear and ask for a party!" Ban exclaimed, clearly frustrated.

Meliodas sighed, what could he do?

"Then, how about we celebrate and then I explain all of what happened afterwards? It sounds like a really good deal to me, take it or leave it." Of course, he would explain everything. They were his team after-all, he couldn't hide anything from them.

For the next five hours or so, the sins, Elizabeth and Hawk spent their time reminiscing about what had gone on during their two months -according to what they were telling him- apart. Meliodas told them all about what happened as they were drinking, he seemed to frown whenever he mentioned the small girl. 

It seemed Meliodas truly hated her guts, the team noticed it after awhile and after some inner debating amongst themselves, King decided to comment casually.

"Captain. Why do you hate this little girl so much anyway? She seems pretty nice to me." King immediately felt the effects of his comment, the sin of wrath had been surrounded by a dark aura of depression. 

"King, think about it. If you are the sin of sloth and a young girl is always dragging you here and there asking for you to play toy house with her and to help her up every time she fell, what would you do? I am pretty sure you would get annoyed."

The King of Fairies tried to imagine a young three year old blonde girl asking for those things when he was trying to sleep and he just couldn't continue any further. He shook his head, he didn't think he could handle that for even ten minutes.

"Anyway, Diane why have you been so quiet? Did something happen?" Upon seeing that everyone was looking at her with concerned and unconcerned-Ban- eyes, Diane was quick so shake off their worry.

"Don't worry! I am fine, I was just wondering if -" Before Diane could complete her sentence, their attention was drawn by their captain beginning to fade away into tiny golden sparkles, they all tried to reach to him and it was only Hawk who succeeded.

However, the light that transporting their captain didn't seem to care if some pink pig was holding unto him, it simply added Hawk along and in a rather bright flash that caused Ban to curse out loudly....

They disappeared into the unknown.

A/N: I know it has been a really long time since I updated this story specifically. I just wanna say a happy AU day to all Africans out there and a happy belated mother's day to my dear mothers. 

I am not sure when another update will come but I decided to update when I saw some people asking for updates on this story. Here it is guys.

Check out Calming the chaos too!

Vote, Comment & Share.

Ciao!