Another Night With Someone

"Hi there Miss." A man's husky voice said while leaning towards her, looking at her face. She looked back at him, assessing the age of the guy. He was around 20 years old or so but he still look younger than that. She smiled at him and answered a short "Hi." and took another shot of her tequila.

"Mind if I join you?" he said leaning his head to the empty sit next to her. She nodded in response to his question and he took his sit.

"So, why is a beautiful young lady having a drink all by herself at this bar?" He asked, she just let out a smile, thinking about how often guys thought she's still young and they all end up being her prey. She's actually enjoying it, because of her young looking image she enjoy young wild men's companies at night. Unfortunately the last one she had didn't last long enough like what she thought he would, he's the reason why she's drinking all alone tonight, unsatisfied and still looking for another prey.

She looked at him seducing, biting slightly her lower lip, and leaned close to his ear. "That's because I'm looking for some fun." 

He seemed to get what she meant by that so he leaned forward and whispered back to her ear. "Do you want to come with me? I stay on an apartment few blocks from here." His whisper sent electric tingles on her ears that went down to her chest and causes her nipples to react as if they were being touch.

After he leaned back waiting for her to answer she wink and went out of the bar leaving her coat on the table. He paid their drink, grabbed the coat and went out following her strides.

They walk silently going to his apartment and few more minutes of walking they are now facing his apartments door. It's a pretty nice apartment that made her curious of his status whether he's working or still studying. He searched for his key and opened the door; he let her in first and switched on the lights.

As she scan his place it was clean and tidy for a guy at his age, everything seems to be on their proper place. There are no clothes lying around on the floor of his living room. She walk near his kitchen and there were no leftovers and dishes unwashed. The whole apartment smells fresh and manly that makes her take another whiff but as she was about to inhale the room's scent a hand suddenly wrapped around her waist. 

He is now standing behind her, she touched his big hands that are now around her waist. She tilted her head on the side giving him access on her neck, inviting him to kiss her. He didn't disappoint her because after she tilted her head she felt his warm lips kissing the base of her neck going up to her ear. She felt his hand moving that went up to her chest, cupping her breast squeezing one of them. It made her moan to the sensations, it's her drug, the sensation of lust from a young men's touch.

He whispered to her ear again, "You're so sexy babe." She asked herself, why does he had to have such a sexy husky voice. She looked at him meeting his lips kissing him passionately, welcoming his tongue inside of hers. She felt one of his hand slides down between her legs pulling up her skirt and inserting his fingers inside her underwear. He felt her core and she felt his warm hands massaging her down there.

She wasn't able to control herself anymore to touch him. She held his nape, pulling him closer to her and kissing him deeper. While her other hand slowly slides behind her feeling his hard abs, going down to his manhood. "This will be fun." she said to herself smirking at her wild naughty thoughts of what are going to happen next.