Steamy Night

"Hmmmmmm ahhhhh ahhhhhh!!!"

There were moans, panting, sweating, and trying to reach the highest pleasure on having a steamy intercourse.

Moving faster, getting deeper and getting wet. 

More! She wants more! 

Hard! She likes it rough! 

It’s getting tighter inside. Hotter and feeling so good.

Feeling every movements that is giving them more pleasure, more lust. 

"Yes baby do it fast! F*ck me with that d*ck!" she shouted at the young man pounding her with all his might. She kisses his lips hungrily, long and full of lust. Biting his lower lips while parting her from the kiss she did, she's inviting him to kiss her back. The boy was tempted and answered her invitation. He kissed her back inserting his tongue inside her mouth.

After the kiss they parted and she hugged him, it is getting tighter because she's about to reach the ecstasy of what they were doing. Moaning near his ear, nibbling his ear letting him hear and feel her pleasure and wanting.

"Honey I'm about to cum!" the young man said moving faster trusting deeper into her wet beautiful inside. Few more trust and he let out a moan of satisfaction. Releasing everything inside and resting his face at her chest inhaling her sweet sexy scent.

The young man is tired but she's not done yet she wants more.