“Don’t get protective, now,” she says gently, “Daddy is allowed to share with you. He can have the outside while you’re inside and when you come out… Well, we’ll have to figure out some kind of roster with him and your brother and sisters.”

“I hope it’s a boy,” I tell Maddie.

“Me too,” she agrees, “our little Joshua.”

“Joshua? I hate that name,” I say, settling back down with my head further from her belly, “what about Robert?”

“Little Bobby…”

“Okay, no,” I laugh, “Bobby sounds ridiculous.”

“You’re name is George,” Maddie points out with a laugh, “and don’t make me bring out the middle name, because I will!”

“Maddison Lilianna… That’s actually a pretty name,” I smile, “I can’t make fun of it.”

“No, you can’t,” she chuckles, “but, Georgie-Porgie, that doesn’t mean I won’t make fun of you.”

“I’ll just ignore you,” I tell her comfortably, closing my eyes.

“Septimus…”

I sit up and start tickling her.

“Ah! No, stop!” she laughs, her sewing falling to the floor along with a very unhappy Snowy. I keep tickling her as she giggles, shouts and struggles.

“Take it back!” I demand.

“Stop it!” she squeals. I relent and sit back. She straightens up and catches her breath.

“Carrot top,” she teases before leaping to her feet and running off. I follow and catch her from behind in the hall. I swing her around and press her against the wall, holding both her hands above her head with one of mine.

“Carrot top,” I repeat, “really? I think you should apologise for that.”

She shakes her head, her eyes glittering. I run my fingers down her ribs, knowing how ticklish she is there.

“Stop it!” she giggles, trying to struggle away. She tries to kick me, but I move out of the way.

“You’re going to have to say you’re sorry,” I tell her, “go on. Say it.”

She looks down at the floor, then back up.

“Kiss me,” she says.

“What?”

“Kiss me,” she says pleadingly, “George, kiss me.”

“Not until-”

“Please?”

Her eyes are filled with tears. I feel the pit of my stomach drop out.

“Did I hurt you?” I ask anxiously. She shakes her head.

“Please, just…” a tear trickles down her cheek, “kiss me.”

I press my mouth against hers and feel myself get thrown against the wall.

“Wha- MADDIE!” I yell, realising her trick. I try to lower my hands, but they’re chained up above my head. Maddie leans against the wall opposite me, her wand in her hand.

“Oh, George,” she smiles. I glare at her and she laughs. The front door opens and Fred and Percy step inside. Fred looks over at me and raises his eyebrows.

“Kinky,” he comments, “come on Percy, let’s go block our ears and pray we don’t hear.”

“Fred, help me!” I call as they move off towards their rooms.

“I’m not getting involved!” he calls back.

“FRED! PERCY!” I yell, “oh, dammit!”

Maddie is looking very satisfied.

“I think I’ll leave you here for the night,” she says, “I’m tired.”

“Oh, ha, ha, very funny,” I say sarcastically. She disappears into the lounge room and comes back with a blanket. She tucks it around me.

“Nice and warm?” she asks, “sleep well.”

“Maddie!” I call as she disappears again, “MADDISON!”

I stare down the empty corridor. She can’t be serious! I pull on the chains as hard as I can, but they don’t budge. I’m starting to lose feeling in my arms and hands.

“MADDIE!” I whine, “PLEASE LET ME DOWN!”

“Daddy?” Alithea pokes her head around the corner.

“Alithea!” I cry, “come here, sweetie!”

She tip-toes up to me.

“Okay, listen up,” I tell her, “I need you to do something for me, okay? I need you to go and get Fred or Percy and tell them Daddy needs help, okay? Can you do that, princess?”

“Why?” she asks, looking at me curiously.

“Daddy’s stuck,” I tell her.

“I’ll get Mummy!” she says brightly, trotting off. I hear her go upstairs and knock on our bedroom door. A moment later it opens, then closes and everything falls silence.

“MADDIE!” I yell.

“Goodness, stop making such a fuss,” Maddie says, walking around the corner with Alithea in her arms, “anyone would think you were being tortured.”

She pulls out her wand and points them at me. My arms fall to my sides and I immediately get pins and needles.

“I wouldn’t really have left you there all night,” she says as we walk upstairs, “now get ready for bed while I put this one to sleep.”

I rub my arms hard, trying to get feeling back into them. I get into my pyjamas and sit in bed, waiting. Maddie walks back in and takes off her dressing gown. I watch as she climbs into bed beside me.

“Well?” I prompt. She sighs and rolls her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” she says.

“Not good enough.”

“Whatever.”

“I’m not letting you sleep until you’ve apologised properly.”

“Fine,” she sigh. She flicks her hair off her face and looks at me seriously.

“I am very sorry, George,” she says, “please forgive me.”

“Still not good enough.”

She narrows her eyes for a moment and then smiles. She climbs onto my lap and wraps her arms around my waist, leaning forward so her lips are brushing against mine.

“I’m so sorry,” she whispers, moving her mouth across my cheek, “I’m sorry I teased you,” onto my neck, “and I’ll never do it again,” along my collar bone, “will you forgive me?”

“Yep,” I squeak.

“Good,” she smirks, rolling back onto her side of the bed and snuggling under the blankets to go to sleep.

“That was really cruel,” I tell her.

“You made me,” she points out. I narrow my eyes at her.

“Still really cruel.”

I see her mouth curve up into a smile.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hee hee hee, little bit of naughtiness in this chapter!! I have exams coming up in a few weeks, so there might be a bit of a gap between chapters, but I'll try to keep uploading!

Also: http://www.wattpad.com/3544454-interviews-with-some-amazing-wattpad-authors

I'm so proud! Please check it out!! xD