Celeste Black

1st November 1980

Sirius' hands trembled as he held a beautiful baby girl who has stopped crying and now was peacefully examining her surroundings in his arms. His eyes were watery, and a tear droplet rolled down his cheek as he caressed the child's cheek. She had little jet black, silky hair just like her father's and shining light brown eyes like her mother's.

"I swear her face screams 'Sirius Black', she's 99% you, mate." James put a hand on Sirius' shoulder, smiling at the baby. "Give it a break, Prongs; she's just born." Remus laughed from behind James.

"I'm just glad that both Marlene and the baby are healthy." Lily was beside a sleeping Marlene.
"Moony and Wormy, we're waiting for your kids now, better find someone soon." James teased his friends.

"Well, I'm here to babysit, that's for sure. Harry would love the company, though." Peter laughed.

Aside from all the chatter, Sirius continued adoring her daughter, who then smiled at her father and stretched her hands towards him. He put his index finger above her, and she playfully wrapped her hand around his finger. "Hey, there, little one. I'm your dad." Sirius finally grinned softly, and immediately, he was the center of attention again.

After a few moments of silence, Lily almost whispered, "Sirius, she's awake." Sirius finally took his eyes off his daughter, towards his conscious wife. He then gently handed her over to Marlene and sat beside her, his eyes once again on the baby.

"She's beautiful." Mouthed Marlene. Everyone gathered around Marlene and Sirius, congratulating them both. "Lily, would you not hold her?" Marlene handed over her daughter to her best friend. Lily held the baby, her bright green eyes twinkling back at hers. "She's so calm, unlike Harry. He didn't stop for an hour." Lily reminisced Harry's birth.

The baby was then passed over to James, then Remus and Peter. Peter, however, was too scared to hold her, scared that she'd fall off. Sirius once again had her in his arms, where she fell asleep.

"So, you've got a name in mind, Pads?" Remus asked, hopefully. Sirius paused to look at all of them then, at the baby, and after giving it a thought, said, "She's Celeste Black."

______________________________________

31 st October 1981

"Prongs!" Sirius yelled as he stepped inside Godric's Hollow.

No answer.

"Prongs, mate!" He yelled again, with a crack in his voice. He moved towards the hallway, where he found his best mate, no his brother's body, numb on the floor.

He kneeled and clutched James's body, tears continuously rolling down his hot red cheeks. Then a thought made him get up, his feet trembling, "Harry." He mouthed. He rushed upstairs to find the beautiful, lively redhead, Lily Evans, lying on the ground, numb.

He was almost dizzy when he noticed crying baby Harry. He picked him up, "Hey, it's okay now Harry, Padfoot is here now, shh." He calmed Harry and carried him to the front gate, going past James' and Lily's dead bodies.

There, he was greeted by Hagrid, " Professor Dumbledore sir, 'as ordered meh ta bring Lil' Harry to his aunt and uncle, Mr. and Mrs. Dursley."

"What? Why to those muggles!?" Demanded Sirius. "Sir's orders."
"No! I'm his Godfather! He's not going anywhere!" Sirius argued.
"'Tis best for 'Harry, don't make it worse, alright?" Hagrid said, firmly.

Sirius had no option but to give in. "Alright then, take my bike." He stated, devastated. James and Lily's death left him in shambles. He couldn't dare to step inside Godric's Hollow again, so he returned to Marlene, deciding to bring her and Remus with him.

"Marlene?" He called out.
"Sirius-" he heard a faint voice. "Sirius, they-they t-took her." She said helplessly in pain. He found her lying on the floor, in terrible pain, as someone had tortured her. "Mary! Who did this!? Wha- where's Celeste!?" Sirius put Marlene on the couch.
"Orion and Walburga used t-the cruciatus curse on me, Siri. I tried b-but," she broke down, crying in pain.
Sirius couldn't take it anymore. First, his best mate and his wife dead, and now, his only daughter was kidnapped by his wicked mother. He was in trauma and started hysterically laughing in pain until his puffy eyes closed.