Chp 1. Truth Or Dare Leads To Death

Chp 1. Truth or dare leads to death.

********************

"Okay. It's my turn," Logan said and cleared his throat. "Have you ever had a feeling that Amy's presence is in your room?" he asked.

Silence quickly took charge and nobody made an attempt to answer that question.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be talking about her right now," Charlotte told him. "And also the fact that it's dark, it is dangerous, Logan."

He gave her a look of stun. "Come on, Char, seriously?"

"She may be right," Robby volunteered. "One can't just talk about dead people even though they're harmless—"

"Keyword—harmless." Logan pointed out.

"No, it's dangerous."

"Let's even talk about her."

"Yeah, what exactly happened that day, you know, when she was murdered?"

"Guys!" Charlotte called them to a stop. "We shouldn't be talking about Amy," She whispered the name.

"What's the big deal?" Sarah sighed.

Josh looked at her. "Because she is dead, and dead souls are still alive and they can haunt the living."

"And as long as we're innocent then we have the right to talk about her." Logan insisted.

Elizabeth bowed her head in sadness. "I can't imagine she was killed in her freshman year." She said.

"You mean to say murdered?"

"Robby, killed and murdered, both are synonyms." She elbowed him and he chuckled.

Logan turned to Charlotte. "Why don't you want us to talk about her? It's not like you don't want to know about her death—wait a wondrous second, have you experienced her presence in your room before?" he asked just before widening his eyes at her.

"Of course not," she quickly defended and stood up from her sitting position. "As long as I value my life, I'd like to be going home now, guys. Don't say I didn't warn you when something unlikely happens." She glanced at all of them then grabbed her bag and left.

"Is it me or does Charlotte, I don't know, knows something that has to do with Amy's death, the deceased?" Logan asked his other friends.

They shrug their shoulders while looking at each other confusedly. "I guess so..." Josh suggested.

"We know that the two were friends for a while before," Elizabeth said.

"Who? Amy and Charlotte?" asked Robby.

Sarah nodded slowly. "Yes."

"They were like fourteen that year she died, and now she's seventeen, she's still learning about the death of her "once upon a friend"," Logan said as he made air quotes with his fingers.

"Did she ever had a boyfriend?" Robby asked in a low whisper.

"Or a best friend," Elizabeth added.

"Or anything, had she been an outcast all those while before her death?" Sarah said, then shook her head, "poor Amy."

"Her body was found in the janitor's closet. Now it is cursed, and anyone who goes there dies." Logan joked and his face had a hint of smile.

"That's quiet scary," Josh shuddered.

Suddenly, as they were still conversing about the deceased Amy Montana, a figure moved with a vast speed behind them.

Sarah creased her eyebrows in confusion. "Did you feel that?" she asked them, rubbing her arm lightly. "It came like a cold wind."

They shook their head. "No."

"It already getting late and the cold of the night is nearing. Maybe we should start going home." Elizabeth said, picking up her water bottle and bag from the floor.

Once they were in the car and about to drive off, Sarah remembered something. "Hey, wait! I forgot my phone," she alarmed.

"Oh, Sarah." Logan growled, retrieving the key from ignition.

"Sorry, I won't waste your time." She said as she rushed out of the car and ran back to the field to get her phone.

Elizabeth sighed. "I'll follow her so she won't really waste time to find it." She said and got out of the car.

One long hour later...

Checking the time on his phone... "Shit!" Robby cursed out loud. "How long does it takes to get a freaking phone?"

"Say, they could be flirting with hot guys back there," Josh said.

"People don't usually come to the field so we took over it. Let's go find out what's keeping the girls." Logan stepped out of the car and the others followed.

As they were walking on the leveled grasses searching for their two friends, Logan stepped on something; not a rock or any other object, but he stepped on...Elizabeth's arm.

"Hand me the flashlight, Robby, I I don't know what I stepped on," once Logan flicked on the flashlight and pointed it at the arm, he screamed his guts out. "Holy mother of Christ!!"

Josh was screaming at his left hand side. He saw a beheaded Sarah.

"Jesus!!!" he shouted. "Guys, let's get out of here or we're next."

Running and panting, and screaming like little girls, the boys reached to the car, mostly fell through their way before getting to the car. Even though his hands were shaking out of extreme terror from what they had seen seconds ago, Logan struggled to get the car moving and soon it sped off out of the place.

Could it be a kind of joke or game the girls were playing on them? Were they laying in the grass covered in blood and their body parts shredded apartRobby squeezed his eyes shut as he tried as hard to shudder the thoughts away.

A/n > EDITING IS HIGHLY NEEDED FOR THIS STORY so please help me out if you're a good editor. Pm me or comment. Thank you

Please vote and comment on this story, criticism is allowed but don't be too judgmental.

~AIISHA ROONEY ~