Professor Potter

Bella knew she had made a mistake being friends with Lily, and she knew she made an even bigger mistake being found crying by Harry Potter himself.

She had been running down the hall trying to get back to her dorm when she ran straight into him. "Miss Malfoy what's wrong?" He had asked her. She hadn't replied. "Miss Malfoy?"

"It's your fault!" She had exclaimed. He was taken aback.

"What's my fault?"

"That he's in Azkaban! You put my grandfather there!" Tears still falling from her eyes. He bent down to her level and smiled.

"Your grandfather was a great mad who got side tracked into the forces of evil, I tried to keep them out, I kept your father out but Lucius was too far gone. I'm sorry, and I'm sorry about Narcissa too." She didn't accept his apology and began shouting and screaming horrible things at him.

"YOU SENT HIM THERE! MY GRANDFATHER WAS HAPPY TO PAY THE PRICE FOR HIS ACTIONS BUT YOU MADE SURE HE GOT THE LONGEST SENTENCE!" Harry shook his head.

"Miss Malfoy I apologise for this-" he said before putting a spell on her, making her fall asleep.

That's how she ended up in the hospital ward with her parents sat at her bedside. Laura was amazed at all the magic and Draco was looking soulfully at his little girl. Harry was there too.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, making everyone look up. "I'm sorry Professor, I'm sorry Dad." Tears threatened to fall as she looked at them.

"It's okay Miss Malfoy. I deserved it, it was my fault, I should have fought harder to keep your grandparents out of Azkaban." Harry said. Bella could see the hurt in her father's eyes and the confusion in her mum's.

"Bella what have I told you about your temper?" Draco whispered. Obviously trying not to cry in front of Harry and failing.

"Sophia said that I couldn't be friends with-" she cut herself off not wanting to admit the name.

"With Lily?" Harry finished for her. She nodded slightly. Draco shook his head.

"Bella you can be friends with who ever you want. I'm not going to stand in your way." He said. Harry nodded.

"I agree." The Draco looked at him in shock. "What is it Malfoy?"

"You agreed with me Potter." They laughed and Bella and Laura looked at each other confused.

"Is that the first time you two have agreed?" Bella asked and both nodded. Bella shook her head and laughed.

A little while later Bella was asleep with Lily at one side of her bed and Draco and Harry at the other. The nurse said she should stay over night incase the spell made her faint again.

"Potter?" Draco asked. Harry looked at him. "Thank you." He said. Harry looked confused. "For saving my life in the room of requirement. And trying to keep my father out of Azkaban." Harry smiled.

"Your welcome Malfoy"

"Call me Draco"

"Then you call me Harry"