The train

Draco Malfoy hugged his daughter one last time before pulling away from her. "Dad, what if no one likes me? What if they turn away from me because of my name?" She asked him. He smiled at her.

"Bella," he knelt down to her level, "they're not going to do that. They didn't with your brother, they won't with you."

"But he wasn't put in Slytherin. What if I am and people get scared?" After Scorpius got put in Gryffindor last year Draco had actually breathed out a sigh of relive. He didn't want the next Malfoy to go to Hogwarts to be put in Slytherin, that would only make people fear them.

"Listen to me, I know I was happy when your brother got put in Gryffindor, but that does not mean that I will be unhappy if you are put in Slytherin. I might be unhappy if you get put into Hufflepuff." He joked.

She nodded her head and he stood up. His wife, Laura, stood next to him as Bella walked with her brother towards the train. Suddenly she stopped and came running back to her parents, attacking Draco in a hug.

"Alright Bella, you're going to miss the train." He said and she ran off to join Scorpius. He smiled and put his arm around Laura as the train started moving. Off to Hogwarts for a year.

Draco had to admit he would miss Bella, she was definitely a daddy's girl.  Always wanting to be near him, and trying to do everything he did. She was the only one to admire the mark on his arm. The only one to not make him cover it up with make up or a spell. She told him it was a symbol of who he used to be, not who he was now, and he believed her.