Going to the year god

A/N: okay guys go with me on this is related to the year god as you go threw his gates with your name on it but you guys are past that point so here you go

__________________________________________________________________________

Your pov

You, Tomoe, and Mizuki went threw the gates and Tomoe and Mizuki made it threw the gates but the only one who didn't make it thru the gates was you so Tomoe and Mizuki went threw your gate and saw a little you running round Y/N bumps into Mizuki said "hi there Y/N come on let's get threw the gate" you just stared at Mizuki Y/N said "stranger danger" you ran from Mizuki and ran into Tomoe. Tomoe picked you up and looked at Mizuki Tomoe said "come now the stranger is closing in" you nodded your head and Tomoe used his foxfire to get away from Mizuki you were on Tomoe's shoulders and touching his fluffy ear Tomoe set you down and all you wanted to do was to touch his fluffy ears. Tomoe though it was cute of seeing you at this tender age you and Tomoe did some walking around and at the end of the day you and Tomoe were at the beach and you were playing in the sand Y/N said "i don't wanna go home, back there no one is waiting for me" Tomoe looked at you and began to blush Tomoe said "what do plane doing when you get older" Y/N said "i'm going to stay single all my life and try to find a home when i get older" Tomoe said "you have a household that you could ever imagine" Y/N began to blush as the white fox bent down to your level and grabbed your little hands and brings them to his cheek Tomoe said "will you marry me Y/N when you get older" Y/N said "okay" and before they knew it Mizuki was outside of Y/N gate and Tomoe followed wondering if Y/N will remember what happened. You went up to the year god and got the new talisman for this year plans and you and the other went home as you started to remember what happened when you went through your gate with your name on it.

Mizuki's pov

We were at the gates of the year god and we went threw them but the only one who didn't come out of the gate was Y/N so me and Tomoe went in Y/N's gate and found her Y/N bumps into me i said "hi there Y/N come on let's get threw the gate" you just stared at me Y/N said "stranger danger" you ran from me and ran into Tomoe. Tomoe picked you up and put you on his shoulders Tomoe said "come now the stranger is closing in" you nodded your head and Tomoe used his foxfire to get away from me.

Tomoe's pov

Me, Y/N, and Mizuki went threw the gates and me and Mizuki made it threw the gates but the only one who didn't make it thru the gates was you so me and Mizuki went threw your gate and saw a little you running round Y/N bumps into Mizuki said "hi there Y/N come on let's get threw the gate" you just stared at Mizuki Y/N said "stranger danger" you ran from Mizuki and ran into me. I picked you up and looked at Mizuki I said "come now the stranger is closing in" you nodded your head and I used his foxfire to get away from Mizuki you were on my shoulders and touching my fluffy ear i set you down and all you wanted to do was to touch my fluffy ears. I thought it was cute of seeing you at this tender age you and me did some walking around and at the end of the day you and me were at the beach and you were playing in the sand Y/N said "i don't wanna go home, back there no one is waiting for me" I looked at you and began to blush i said "what do plane doing when you get older" Y/N said "i'm going to stay single all my life and try to find a home when i get older" i said "you have a household that you could ever imagine" Y/N began to blush as the white fox bent down to your level and grabbed your little hands and brings them to his cheek Tomoe said "will you marry me Y/N when you get older" Y/N said "okay" and before they knew it Mizuki was outside of Y/N gate and i followed wondering if Y/N will remember what happened. You went up to the year god and got the new talisman for this year plans and you and the other went home as you started to remember what happened when you went through your gate with your name on it.