The CEO

Chap:2

Tsong..it looks like too over occupied your mind again I've been talking here pero tulaley ka naman..

Me: oh I'm sorry tsong I just thinking of this proposal by Sol (I lied Dahil sa totoo lang siya lang naman ang nasa isip ko kanina pa nag-aalala kasi ako talaga sakanya alam ko kasing malaki ang problema niya kaso wala naman akong magawa to heal all the heartaches and to help her I hope someday I can be her shoulder to cry on or much better i'll be the one of her happiness.
..
Yeah her coz I'm lipstick lesbian how do I know and when we'll since I was in high school I'm attractive to girl's I was only fourteen years of age that time and that's the first time which happened in me when I saw her I was like stunned like all the things stop moving as in everything's. I don't know then I confess to my bestfriend chynna why I feel that way why is like there are butterflies in my stomach then she told me "love at first sight" yun daw ang tawag sa nararamdaman ko at first I didn't know if maniniwala ba ako sakanya but when I saw her again at the streets of London were I studied that time and she's also coz were only in one school that's the time I confirmed that chynna is right. After that i'm like a stalker i always waiting in the waiting shed or in the lobby sometimes in the field or in gym were she's do her practice for cheering or in football she's one of athletic in our school and one of the famous student's. Ako kasi isang tahimik lang na estudyante kilala din naman dahil sa antas nang buhay na meron ako but not like her mahilig kasi siya sumali sa kung anong ganap na meron kami sa school and that time i'm in fourth year higher section while she's second year higher section din. President siya nang second year and me is preisdent of fourth year so sometime's nagkakausap kami at madalas ko siyang tinititigan i don't know kung nahuhuli niya ba ako but when i graduated my parent's decided to transfer me here in the philippines kasi daw hindi nila ako nabibigyan nang pansin even i'm in higher section gusto daw kasi nila na kasama ako kasi my two kuya's are already in philippines that time so i will be alone in london at ayaw nila na ganun mahigpit akong umayaw dahil sa hindi ko na siya makikita o kahit masulyapan man lang pero wala akong nagawa kundi ang sundin sila dad at mom kaya simula nun nakontento na lamang ako sa balita skanya sa ngalan nang mga kaibigan ko kung saan may malaking paghanga din sakanya pero they all know that i have a big crush also to her and in love.
And until now I'm deeply falling in love to her. We'll there so much girl's around at hayagang pinaparamdam that they like me but I don't know ayoko ko sakanila nagkaroon naman ako nang girlfriend but Hindi ako ganun kasersoyo masakit man sa side nila but yun ang totoo.
I'm the CEO of GGC'S  Hotels Group's of Company..and I'm the only princess of Mr. Boyet and Cristy Galura I have my two Siblings Alchris and Paul. Alchris have already his own family while Paul is in New York and my way to know and to see her for me he's like my reporter.Paul is the Vice President and handled International. Alchris is The President and I don't know why I'm the CEO local and International but our parent's and my two Siblings told me that I'm really capable for the position alam ko daw kasi ang pasikot sikot nang business we are not like the other siblings that there are competition we are so close to each other they treat me like a princess and they knew it about my preference in life except to our parents they don't know yet. I'm really blessed to have this kind of family that I have.
..
..
Chynna: hay naku makalayas na nga lang sa opisina mo nakalutang yang isip mo (irita nitong sabi at lumabas nang opisina ko napailing nalang ako dito.. Chynna is one of my best friend yes one kasi dalawa sila yung isa yung madaldal at walang preno ang bunganga tulad ni chynna at yun ay si angelica short for angel,Angie..and speaking papasok siya sa opisina ko ang office ko kasi eh puro salamin ang wall but you can't see who's inside in short nakikita ko sila dito sa loob pero Hindi nila ako nakikita kung anong gawin ko I have my private room,kitchen,bar and my private tambayan na tanging ang dalawang best friend ko lang ang nakakaalam not even my two siblings and my parent's didn't know about may tambayan..)