How Can I Unlove You My Beautiful Stalker

..HCIUYMBS..

That time when i saw her i was already felt something from the bottom of my heart that i can't explain why i feel that way because she's also a girl like me. Those beautiful brown eyes of her who captured my heart.

She's a well-known International Super Model in her world of modelling at New York City and even in other country. Rhian Denise Ramos Howell and that's her name which is fit in to her gorgeous face. The girl who took my heart for almost fucking fourteen years, the girl who is making me crazy everytime i saw her with those bitches fucking boy's around her. Well you can't blame her coz like i said she's one of a kind beauty that only fit's to her.

Paano niya ako magugustuhan gayong napakataas nito like my bestfriend always telling me over and over again she's definitely, absolutely STRAIGHT. I'm just wishing even only to be one of her friend but KAKAYANIN ko kaya maging kaibigan lang siya. You can call her Yoyon, Whi, Rhi, Rhian why i know all of this coz i'm one of the a craziest beautiful stalker of her.

....

....

....

Hi reader's this is gonna be my second story for Rastro i just wanna know if i'm going to continue this another story .. 50 votes only and if 50 votes couldn't reached of course you know the drill

don't forget to hit the votes and comments para naman ganahan po ako ituloy ang pagsusulat ko...salamat sa lahat ;-)