You WHAT!?

M's POV

I was so happy they were back home. All the time they were missing I stayed with Keats cuz I couldn't sleep at all.

My parents knew about it but they knew we wouldn't do anything so we were able to.

I was waking up with Keats by my side and he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." he said kissing my forehead. I smiled loving this moment. When the guard that caught me and Wes kissing came in the room.

"Martha your parents are calling you to come Dow stairs and Wesley also."

"My bro is in his room, with Alex."

"I'm sorry I thought Wesley and Martha were together?" he looked confused..

"Why would they be together?" Keats asked. Oh no....

"I walked in on them kissing?"

"YOU WHAT!?" he was staring at me like I had two heads.

"It wasn't supposed to happen. He missed Alex and I guess thought I was her, that he kissed me. But it doesn't mean anything you know I Love you."

He was pissed like very. He got up and went to Wes' room. I followed.

"BRO HOW COULD YOU!?"

"What are you talking about?" Wes asked waking up.

"He knows Wes." I said behind Keats.

"I told you we were going to forget about it."

"I did the guard said it."

"Ugh. Bro it was a mistake none of us felt anything I just missed Alex so much."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO GO AROUND KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND."

"WES DID WHAT?" crap Alex is in this now. That's that she woke up early.

Drew's POV

I awoke to screaming. What the hell's going on. I got up to see Alex on top of M. And Keaton fighting off Wes. "WHAT IS GOING ON!"

"She kissed Wes."

"Wes kissed MY girlfriend."

"Okay okay." I separated Wes and Keats first. Then when I turned around Alex was pinned to the floor by M. Really know she decides to do something.

"Stay. Listen I didn't mean to kiss him and he didn't mean to kiss me. He missed you Alex." she said looking between Keats and Alex.

"Alex you of all people shouldn't be arguing." I said knowing she would stop but it had to come out.

"Drew you wouldn't!?"

"Ohh but I would."

"Drew please don't." she said with pleading eyes.

"So you mean to me that I shouldn't tell Wes that you kissed the enemy, wait scratch that you made out with the enemy when we were escaping and you brought him along with us. Then you go off and flirt with him."

"SHE DID WHAT!?"

Alex's POV

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Wes yelled. Crap I'm in deep dough.

"Wes I swear-"

"DONT!" I jumped at the sound of his voice. He NEVER raised his voice at me. Not even when we hated eachother. The room grew silent probably thinking the same thing. I turned to Drew.

"HE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!?"

"So you weren't going to tell me!?" I turned to look at Wes.

"Were you going to tell me about you and Martha?" he looked down.