PART SIX

*End of Part 5*
     We all begin to walk as I feel someone touch my hand. I flinch and realize it was Ethan.
     "Don't be nervous babygirl. I got you here with me." Ethan smirks and kisses my cheek. Making me giggle like a little girl.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Jennifers P.O.V

     Ethan was getting a little handsy. He kept rubbing my back or hugging me all the time or even kissing my temple.
     "Are you girls gonna come to my party tonight?" Cameron (Dallas) asks.
     "You guys just had one last night and your all ready doing another one?" Lena asks as she puts her hair in a ponytail.
     "Um... yup, sounds about right." The boys nod and glance over to us.
     "Uhh... fine." We all say.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Later that day¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Graysons P.O.V

     I have the perfect idea.
     "Yo Ethan!" I yell out. I hear footsteps coming up to my room. Ethan comes in with his comb and brush, getting ready for the party.
     "Dude come on get ready! Cam said to be there at 5:00pm and its 4:57!" He yells going through my closet and trying to look for clothes for me to wear.
     "Nah man, my fucking stomach hurts and so does my throat," I say, making my voice sound raspy. "Go on without me."
     "You sure man?"
     "Yea, make sure you get some girls numbers!" I shout as Ethan leaves my room.
     I quickly grab my phone and call Jennifer.

Jennifers P.O.V

     The party starts at eight and as if now, Im looking for clothes to wear. I hear my phone vibrate and notice see Grayson as the caller ID.

G: Hey Jennifer!
J: Hey Grayson! Whats up?!
G: I wanted to tell you that the party is cancled.
J: OMG why?!?
G: Cams mom called him to um...go... um... get their cat out of the tree!
J: Cam doesnt have a cat-
G: Well... they lost it... and they found it in the tree!
J: Ohh, ok! Thanks for letting me know! Ill tell the girls! Bye gray!
G: Wait Jennifer!
J: Mhm?
G: I already called them and they said its ok. But I was wondering...
J: yea?...
G: If maybe you want to hang tonight?
J: Um... oh gray...
G: Ugh I'm sorry. You probably have other plans. Alright by-
J: What no! Id love to hang!
G: Wait really?! Yass! Come to my house at 8!
J: Hah alrighty! Thanks Grayson!
G: See you later beautiful.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤End of call¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Graysons P.O.V
8:00pm

     Looks like its only going to be me and Jennifer tonight! Cameron is at college and my parents are out for the weekend!
     I put on some cologne and brush my teeth also using mouth wash. I quickly ran into Camerons room to get a ruler.
     "8 inches with 2 centimeters! Ha! Not bad! Not bad at all!" I pull my pants up and put the ruler in my drawr. I look in the mirror and look at my outfit. A "The 1975" black shirt on with some black jogers and Nike socks.
     I spray on some deodorant since she can be here any minute. I hear the doorbell ring, making me turn and spray myself in the eye.
     Im a dumbass.
     I run downstairs and open the door.
     "Hey Grayson!" Jennifer says embracing me in a hug. She is wearing some booty shorts and a loose croptop with her Nike sandals.
     "Hey Jennifer!" I rub her back, wanting to slap her ass. That shall be for later.
     We both go and sit down on the couch.
     "Lets make something to eat! Im craving something homemade... like that ass." I say mumbling that last part.
     "Yea sure," Jennifer says getting up and walking into the kitchen, swaying her hips,"Lets make cookies."
     "Sure... Do you know how?" I ask.
     "Well, yea? I mean, my parents weren't ever really around. I had to learn how to cook for myself and brothers! They were either working or just out at night. I was basically my own mother." Jennifer sighs.
     I feel bad for her honestly. Her past is what she doesnt deserve. Never having a mother or father figure around. Her getting raped. Shes being so strong about this. I dont know if shes ever talked about her past. If she hasnt, shes a great actress at hiding her feelings.
     "Its ok, but I want you to know. Im here for you if you ever need anything." I rest my forehead on hers, waiting for a response.
     "Ok."

Jennifers P.O.V

     "Ok." I reply. Nodding my head.
Coming to my realization, Grayson honestly isnt such a bad guy. He honestly has a heart. Not just a fuck boy mind.
     I feel his breathing on my shoulder. Im sober right now and I feel very different. Different than when I was high and fucked with E. This is my real feelings.
     "Lets get cracking!," I say taking out the eggs, "uhh im just so egg-xtra! Ha!" I say. I mean. I am the pun master.
     "Oml your so... cheesy," Grayson says pulling out cheese. We stand there in silence, "Ill be quite." Grayson says putting back the cheese in disappointment.
     "Leave the puns to me! Im the pun master." I say taking out the milk. Before I forget, I preheat the oven to 350° and get a bowl.
     "Oh trust me, my puns are... fire!" Grayson says turning on the stove.
I sigh and walk over to the stove.
     "Please stop."
     "Right. Ima go sit down!"
     "Nope! Your helping me! Get the flower," Grayson is about to walk outside. "The powder type of flower dumbass!"
     "I knew that!" He closes the door and goes into the pantry.
He drops the flower while I mix the eggs.
     "Omg Grayson!" I yell taking out my phone and taking pictures. I record on snapchat and save them in my memories.
     I turn around to grab the dustpan and start sweeping.
     "Hey jen!"
     "Ye-" I say turning around. Stunned by Grayson blowing the whole dustpan in my face.
     "What the hell!" I get the bag and grab a handfull, shoving the flour all on his face.
     "Oh, its on." He gets up and tackles me. He sits on top of me, tickling my sides. While I'm there laughing my ass off I realize the mess we will have to clean up later.
     "Ok! Im done! Truce?!?" I burst out of laughter as graysons lips go to my stomach and blows hard. I guess he didnt hear me. Oh well!
     We hear the oven beep. Signaling that its preheated. Gray and I look at the oven and back at eachother and smile as we stare into eachothers eyes.
     "Come on. Lets finish these cookies up." I say as I start putting everything in the bowl.
     Grayson walks over to the oven and turns it off.
     "Why'd you turn it off we aren't fi-" I feel a pair of lips on my neck and muscular arms turn me around. I open my eyes and see Grayson infront of me.
     "Look babygirl, I cant keep hiding my feelings anymore. I need you right now."

Im back! Sorry for not updating, whoops! What do you think happens next? Will they smash or will they pass? Go follow me on Instagram @vibratingdolan if you havent already and hey even help me out by pressing the star!
Peace✌🦄  why did that sound like a youtubers outro?