Chapter 11

This building is way bigger than I expected. I thought as I entered it.

This would be where I'll work for god knows how long, as an assistant. Yippee.

I had hope for this place though. Hope that maybe one day this could boost me into a real photography business. It would take time of course, everything in business does.

As I entered the elevator in the middle of a spacious lobby, complete with a chandelier and fountain, I pushed the button for floor 20. The floor of Mr. Big and Bad.

I tapped my foot against the floor, nervous of what was to come. What if he doesn't like me? What if he's a jerk? What if he's creepy? What if he's OLD and creepy? I thought. I shook my head. You're overthinking this too much, it's gonna be fine. I smiled as I made my way out of the elevator.

You're gonna be fine. I thought again, taking a deep breath.

You're gonna do great. I was close to his studio now, I could hear the booming music.

When I made it to his studio, the door was cracked open. So I decided it was best to go in.

Once I entered I immediately took everything in. This studio was huge, bigger than any I've ever seen. And two out of the four walls were made of window, giving everyone inside a breathtaking view. In the middle of the studio was the photographer in front of a long horizontal background with a single wooden chair placed in the center of it. A man in Calvin Klein underwear sat backwards in it.

Five other men stood off to the side, all of them in underwear too. They were talking amongst themselves when one of them noticed me. I smiled as he came over. "Hey!" He said loudly over the music. "Hi! I'm the photographers new assistant!" I said in the same volume. He smiled and held out his hand. "Come with me sweetheart." I took his hand hesitantly.

My heart fluttered as he led me over to the shoot. He was beyond hot. Plus, all he was wearing was underwear leaving me to see all of his gorgeous muscles.

Anyways, we soon came up to the photographer. "Hey Mr. Thompson! There's this girl here that says she's your assistant!" He said smiling at me. "Surprised you're not taking pictures of her." He said quieter as he winked.

I felt myself blush as I looked down at the hard wood floor. "What's her name?" Mr. Thompson yelled back, never taking his face out of the camera. "Sir, we can stop the shoot if you want, we've still got some time. The guys and I'll go get something to drink, take a break!" The model said.

The photographer took one more photo then took his face away from the camera and smiled at me. Ho-ly shit. I thought as I examined him. He was really hot, maybe even hotter than the model.

He had dark brown hair that looked almost black. And his eyes were a crisp blue. He happened to be wearing a white t-shirt that he filled well, with blue, slim fit jeans and black pointed toe combat boots. I couldn't get over him, he was absolutely stunning. But soon the model, who's name I never got, was done talking then left making his way over to a snack table with the rest of them. Now it was just me and Mr. Thomas (I think) to meet. "Hi I'm Mark Thompson!" He basically screamed.

I didn't hear him. "What?!" I said trying to focus only on his eyes that looked through a pair of black glasses. He rolled his eyes and put up his pointer finger. He then made his way across the studio to a table with overly large speakers. He grabbed a small silver remote from the table and turned down the music.

Thank god. I thought as he came back over. "Okay! Let's start this again yeah? I'm Mark Thompson, the photographer of this wonderful establishment. And you are?" He said with a beautiful white smile. "I'm Jordyn Bennett, your new assistant." I said as I stuck out my hand. He took it confidently and gave me a firm shake. "Well, it's nice to meet you Ms. Bennett, I look forward to working with you."

He let go of my hand as I began to speak. "And I look forward to working for you." He nodded and smiled again. Then told me that I wouldn't be doing much today. "Honestly, all I'd need you to do today is go grab lunch for us. And yourself of course." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Alright sounds good, just let me know what time?" I asked, trying to talk like an actual human. When he crossed his arms, his biceps became considerably larger, distracting me yet again. "Will do!" He said. "Right now you can hang out maybe just watch the shoot for a little bit till lunch?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "Sure." I replied. He smiled again and yelled for the boys to come back over.

From then on my day was great. Everyone there was really sweet and respectful. And most of all, HOT. But even as I was surrounded by a group of amazing men the whole time, only one was on my mind.

Take a guess.