The Prophecy Begins

I am very sorry about not updating. I kinda... *cough* forgot *cough* about this website for a while. But now I'm back!

I do not own Warriors. Warriors (c) Erin Hunter, as you all know. :) 

               In the morning at around sunrise, Violetheart was woken up from her sleep by a small paw jabbing her side. She blinked her eyes open and yawned.

                "Hmm?" She mewed. Violetheart gasped at what she saw.

                It was her kitten! Twigkit! He had opened his eyes!

                Twigkit looked up at his mother with big, orange eyes. His black fur shimmered in the early morning light. His snow white paws stuck out next to the rest of his pelt. He smiled; glad that he could finally see his mother. And Violetheart was happy that she could see her oldest kit have his eyes open.

                Oh, you don't know how much you look like him, like my brother, like Twig! It hurts my heart and over joys it at the same time. I know Nightblaze will love you.

                "Good morning, my kit." Violetheart purred.

                "M-mommy . . . what's my name?" The small kit meowed, looking up at Violetheart with his big, round orange eyes.

                "Your name, sweetie, is Twigkit. And your sisters are Sandkit and Lilykit." Violetheart purred, pointing her tail towards the tan striped kitten and the small calico kitten.

                "Twigkit . . . Twigkit . . . I like that name!" Twigkit meowed happily.  Then Twigkit raced over to his two sisters and tried to get them to wake up. "Sandkit, Lilykit, wake up! You need to wake up! Open your eyes!"

                Sandkit blinked her eyes open. "W-what? W-who are you?" Sandkit sniffed him. "Brother!"

                "Sandkit, your eyes! They're beautiful! They're so blue!" Twigkit purred.

                "Sandkit? That's my name?" Sandkit mewed.

                "Yep! And I'm Twigkit, and that's Lilykit!" Twigkit mewed.

                Violetheart purred, watching Sandkit and Twigkit chatter. What about Lilykit? Why won't she wake up?  Violetheart walked over to the small calico kitten and sniffed her.

                "Mrow?" The little she-cat meowed as she opened her eyes.

                "It’s time to wake up, Lilykit." Violetheart meowed to her youngest kit.

                Lilykit stood up and looked at her mother. Lilykit had big orange eyes, just like Twigkit and Violetheart, except Lilykit had a splash of red in her eyes, around her pupils. Her fur was soft and white, covered in splashes of gray, tan and light ginger. The splashes of color on Lilykit's fur looked slightly faded, and covered in stripes.

                Sandkit raced over to her little sister. Sandkit's fur was a pale gingerish tan color, covered in dark brown stripes that looked like they rippled when she ran. Her eyes were blue, as blue as the sky, the same color as her father's eyes.

                "Hey, mommy!" Twigkit mewed, pulling Violetheart back to the real world. "Mommy, who's our daddy?"

                Oh, StarClan! Nightblaze still needs to meet his kits with their eyes open! "I'll be back in a moment, my kits. I must go find your father." Violetheart meowed. "Stay here, do not leave this den."