Chapter Two~Frank.

It was quite a long drive from New York to New Jersey, where my aunt and uncle lived. It took about half an hour, but when we finally arrrived, it wasn't very late. My uncle drove the jeep up the steep hill up to a street full of large houses. I was surprised that they had such a large house, seems there was only three people who lived in it - if you included my cousin, Rick. There was only several large houses at the top of the hill, which were quite spread apart.

The jeep pulled up infront of their house, and I jumped out. At the house nextdoor, I noticed a boy. He had quite pale skin and black hair, which fell over his face. He was quite short, and would have only just came up to half-way down my head. Nervously, I smiled at him and looked away, my face turning red.

"Ah, Frankie! Hello dear." My aunt called to him. A smile spread across his pale face and he looked up.

"Hey Teresa." He said quietly, but loud enough for my aunt to hear. "Who's that?" He asked, trying to say it as politely as possible, nodding his head towards me. I glanced at my aunt, who smiled at me.

"Oh, that's Crissy, she's moving in with us. She's just moved over from England." My aunt explained, leaving out the part about my parents. Frank raised his eyebrow at me and smirked.

"A english girl. Hmm. Nice to meet you Crissy, I'm Frank." He said, quietly, his pale face turning slightly pink. I nodded at him and smiled. "You too." I mumbled, flicking my black hair out of my eyes.

"Crissy, Frank's in the same year as you, he attends Belleville High School, the one you're going to. Maybe you could walk to school together?" My aunt asked, looking over at Frank. He smiled sheepishly and nodded. Quickly, I nodded too, curious to find out more about this boy.

"See you later, Frank." My aunt said, opening the gate to her large house.

"Bye." He waved and glanced at me, before looking down at the floor. Silently, I followed after my aunt and uncle. The house was large, with white brick walls towering higher than my old house back in England, and ivy curled up the sides of it, giving it a slightly old-fashioned look. The door was quite large and was painted black, with a brass handle.

My aunt unlocked the door and let me in. I took off my shoes and waited patiently, my bags and suitcases still in hand, for her to show me to my room. She quickly removed her shoes and took my suitcases from me, before leading me up the staircase. Glancing around, I followed my aunt into the room she walked into and looked around. The room was quite basic, but it was still nice.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at my aunt, who nodded and walked away, leaving me chance to unpack.

After about an hour, I had finished unpacking all my things. Sighing, I looked around the room. It looked alot more like home now, with all my photo frames, posters and calendar stuck on the walls, not to mention all the other things strewn across the room. I shrugged to myself, satisfied. I could always tidy it up a bit more later.

"Crissy! Dinner!" My aunts voice echoed from downstairs. For an instant, I thought it was my mother calling me, but I shook my head quickly. Of course it wasn't my mother. I hurried down the stairs, the smell of my dinner making my stomach growl.

Quickly, I walked into the kitchen and gasped. It was the largest kitchen I had ever seen! It was like a dining room and a kitchen combined, and maybe even bigger. I blinked a couple of times and sat down on a seat around the large, rectangular table which sat on the left of the kitchen. I looked at my aunt and uncle, and then noticed someone at the end of the table, a large grin on his face.

"Rick!" I cried, staring at my cousin in shock. I hadn't seen him for, what, five years? Maybe more? And I know I'm going to regret saying this later, but he was hot. He had a mop of brown hair sweeping over his deep brown eyes, an excited grin spread across his pale face. The tips of his hair darkened and turned to a deep black, standing out against his pale skin.