His eyes widened as soon as I came close enough for him to recognise me.
"You!"
I grinned and nodded ferosiously.
"Yup, it's me alright. Well, i'm glad you atleast remember me. Its the least you could do, right!?"

He now didn't look so happy.
"What are you doing here you brat!?"
I gasped "We have'nt seen each other in almost 2 years and this is the first thing you say to me!? Now that is dissapointing"
He glared at me and turned to face me full on

"Hold on.. suki, do you know him?" Kakashi asked a little suprised.
"Yup.." I said popping the 'p' "..and I have a little score to settle with him" I grinned evily.

The grin then faded into a scowl. I was mad, even after 2 years went by, I was still pissed of by them.
"Well, care to explain yourself to me Zabusa!?" I questioned. His face showed a bit of fright, but you couldn't really noticed.
"It's simple, we left because we didn't need some snot-nosed brat at our side 24/7" He said with a shrug of his shoulders.
"Really now.. Well, I seem to re-call that I was leaving you that day anyway, so what was the point in not telling me!?"

"Haha.. well knowing you, you could have kept on following us" He retorted.
"Uhuh, well knowing you, you still can't come up with any good excuses" I snapped back at him
"And you know perfectly well that I never stayed anywhere or with anyone for more than a week tops"

All of a sudden, inbetween the current silence, a kunai was shot passed us and hit haku in the face. His mask had now a crack in it.

We all turned around to look at whoever had thrown it, when a large poof of smoke surround before us.
"Number 1 huper-active knuckle-head ninja" I head Haku say to noone in particular. I chuckled a little and smiled as naruto came out from inside the smoke.
"Naruto Uzumaki is here. Yeh, believe it!" he siad with an crooked grin and a laugh.

Everyone stayed silent until Naruto spoke up again.
"Ha, now that i'm here everything will be alright!"
"Naruto!" Sakura yelled, she sounded glad that he was here.
"You know how in stories, the hero usually shows up at the last minute and then kicks butt? Well, that's what i'm gonna do right now, believe it!" I chuckled again as i though 'How many times does this kid say "believe it" in one day?'

Naruto began to do a 'shadow clone jutsu' when Zabusa threw some senbon at him. He was almost hit as well until Haku knocked them out of the way.
It seems that Haku also wanted to fight Naruto 'Was Sasuke not enough?' Shiro asked me.
I shrugged in responce and said 'Well you know Haku, always wants more than he can handle' whilst chuckling outwardly.

At this point I was getting bored by all the 'talking and not enough action' so I decided to go back to the railing and have a nap. Its not like anyone was going to fight me today anyway, I definitily wouldn't let them.

_______________________________

I awoke to see Naruto and Haku standing still before me. Naruto had his hand in a fist right in front of Haku's face, whilst Haku looked pretty beaten up. Blood was dripping from his mouth.#

As Haku told Naruto about his life and about why he was with Zabusa in the first place, I felt like crying. I already knew why they were together, and I also knew that even if Zabusa doesn't show it, he cares about Haku.

As they began to fight again, I felt a strong chakra coming from kakashi. There was a bright light coming from where they were standing, and it really did have tremendous energy. I could tell that haku could feel what was going to happen.

"I'm not ready to die just yet" Was what he said before dissapearing.

At the other end of the bridge, the chakra had calmed again. All was silent and I wanted to see what was going on. I was about to walk over to them when I noticed sasuke laying on the ground near the shattered ice mirrors. Something felt off so I teleported over to him (me being to lazy to wallk or anything)