I quit for now but i' ll return

Nobody p.0.v
Lucy return home at night however Lisanna welcome Back home party was not over. It's been a year now. Lucy was upset because nobody was talking to her and 2 weeks after Lisanna came Natsu kicked her out the guild so she went home. She called her spirit Ares to bring her furniture and the clothes that she had packed in the Celestial world. She went to sleep after she put all her stuff in the celestial world.
********the next day******
Lucy went to the guild early and told master her plan. He was upset but understood where she was coming from. He was crying and told her to come back and that he'll always welcome her with open arms and that he'll always be a father to her. Lucy said thank you and that she will return just when she is stronger. Mackarov said surprise me my dear child, let me see how much your power and strength grew, remember to be cautious on your way, don't be naïve have fun but return to Fairytail. Lucy left went to the train station and took the train that goes back to the Heartfilia mansion. She went into her mothers library (big library) and found the books that she could use to strengthen her Celestial powers. After a week she went to the woods where she stayed for the second week. She was trying to climb trees and stuff that use lots of upper body strength. On her fourth day in the forest she went  deeper in the heart of the forest. It was a meadow with a big dragon in it. The dragon said that her named is CelesteDia, the dragon told her that she was a princess but Lucy didn't believe. The dragon that her Layla Heartifilla is the queen to the dragon realm. CelesteDia took her to the dragon world which is a different world and that's where she is going to meet her mother. They flew to a big castle but at the front of it Lucy saw her mother and Acnologia.

I am stronger than ever before जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें