I LOVE YOU

*beep* beep* beep* I woke up, it was so bright. All I remember is jumping off the tree and falling. I started to shiver  FEAR FEAR, it started to run through my head again. My heartbeat started to get faster *Beep* *Beep* *beep* I noticed the machine, it was tracking my heart beat. "Jeong calm down!", Mark's voice...It is so soothing. My heart beat slowed down, I looked around. "a hospital" I whispered. "Jeong" he put his hand on my cheek and leaned in. I turned away and started to tear up from the memory. *"I love you too, Mackenzie"* it just echoed in my head. The tears just kept coming "Jeong what is wrong?" *why is he here?* I thought. "why are your here though, shouldn't you be with Mackenzie?"my tears started to flow out automatically now. I hear him chuckle "Me? with Mackenzie?, I love her as a friend. I would never date someone like her, and I don't want to date her even more now. So, why are you crying?" he doesn't know? I started to get a little pissed. "D-Dont you get it? I like you!" I covered my mouth and tried to get out of the situation. "so dont get worried, i can get over my feelings...so lets just stay normal, I will somehow get over you, so I will need some time away from you. Be really mean to me too... so-" My lips was sealed with his, he wouldn't let go of me. I pushed him as we were panting, he instantly leaned in again and kissed me. He pulled away, and hugged me me. "stupid,I will never let you go, I love you and only you"   he whispered. His breath gave me shivers, I hugged him back. His scent was so consuming "I-I love you too". He smiled and pecked me on the cheek. We stared into each other's eyes, right then they had to burst in. "JEONG" BamBam, Yougyeom, Jinyoung  and Jackson instantly hugged me. "Calm down guys, she needs some quiet time"JB calmly walked in, "are you ok?" he had a worried face. I nodded and smiled, I looked at my leg, it was broken. Jinyoung stayed on my lap and cried, I combed his hear with my hand. "Are you ok"he pouted, "yes" He looked up at me and I kissed his cheek. I wiped his tear and he smiled. I got pulled back by Mark, "Stay back she is mine" he made a cute angry face.  I blushed and looked at the members, they looked confused "huh, what do you mean?" BamBam questioned. "I'll show you" he turned my chin and leaned in turning into a deep kiss. I was caught by supprise , I instantly blushed, he entered his tongue (i really dont like describing it but since a viewer said that i should describe more, im going to listen) I started to run out of breath, he let go and moved down. I was so embarrassed, I glanced at them, they were just staring and blushing. He started to move down my neck and kissing, he kept moving down soon je got to my shoulders. *gulp* "ok, ok Mark, Im pretty sure we got it and you showed enough affection..let her rest" JB finally said, "wow, hyung your so posessive". I glanced at Mark and he grinned, I blushed "so cute" he whispered. It made me shiver again, "rest now" he lied me down and kissed my cheek. He sat down and lied down his hand holding my hand. I noticed it was 9:00 and the nurse came to get the others. She glanced at Mark and sighed. She looked back and walked Got7 out. She smiled "good luck" just before she left, she turned off the lights and finally walked out the room. I moved over "that must so uncomfy, I patted the bed" he lifted up his head. "i should be the one comforting you, idiot" he poked my nose and climbed into the bed with me. We hugged each other and fell asleep like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mark pov

I noticed the machine started to get faster, I looked beside me. I panicked "Jeong calm down!". Her heartbeat slowed down, "Jeong" I called out her name, I put my hand on her cheek. I slowly leaned in for a kiss, she moved her head. She started to tear up, "Jeong what's wrong?" "why are you here though? shouldnt you be with Mackenzie?" *what does she mean*  I chuckled of the thought o me and Mackenzie. But i didnt want Jeong to hurt so explained it to her I only liked Mackenzie as a friend. "so why are you crying?" I asked. I was still confused "Dont you get it, I like you!" she raised her voice, she covered her mouth noticing what she just said. She started to get flustered "but that is okay, because  I will get over you" *what? get over me? not a chance*  I heard her still talking and studering, I quickly sealed her lips with mine. She tried to push away, I wont let her run. She got of my grip and started to pant , Instantly leaned again and kissed her some more. I hugged her "stupid, I will never let you go. I love you and you only"  She hugged me back "I-I lover you too" . The door burst opened and they instantly jumped on to her. *no, she is mine* i thought, I saw her kiss Jinyoung's cheek and wipe his tears. I grabbed her and hugged her "no stay back she is mine" "huh, what do you mean?" BamBam asks, *that dumb BamBam* "I'll show you" i turned her chin toward and kissed her (enough describing for this chapter) I let go and started to move down, I kissed her ear then moved down to her neck then her shoulders. I heard a *gulp* "ok, ok Mark i think we get it, ad you showed enough affection...let her rest" JB interupted. "wow hyung your so possesive" BamBam added. All  could is grin, she glanced at me and blushed "so cute" I whispered. "rest now"  lied down and grabed her hand. I heard the others leave, "that must be uncomfy", she patted the bed. I lifted my head "i should be the one comforting you idiot" I climbed into the bed and hugged her, she hugged me back. Her touch sent electric waves through my body. She fell asleep in my arms, I loved her so much...I wont let her go.

_________________________________________________________________

author note

I used more really old computer for this chapter so, their are lots of mistakes, but i wanted to post a chapter for you guys today so I ddnt really care much.