Mark pov

Jinyoung was crying in the floor and the rest of us just reflected on our actions, I started passing back and forth. I pulled out my phone and called Btob's dorm, nobody answered. She came into my mind, her alone in an alley crying or she crying alone and nobody helping her like us. "We were supposed to be there for her" Jinyoung spoke with a coarse voice "I'm her cousin, I even told her I would protect her" he continued on. "Jinyoung" "aahhhhh I can't stand seeing my Hyung like this" BamBam shook his head. My thoughts overtook my again,  smiling and with open arms to us, then we betraying her trust. It was our vacation so we didn't have to practice, by the time decided to find her it was 9:00 pm. I got a text from Minhyuk, "Jeong is with us, she does not know I told you. Right now she is sleeping" I looked up "she is with Btob"  I quickly grabbed the keys and ran out to borrow a car, I could hear the screams behind me "wait!". I drive there not thinking, "stupid, stupid" I repeated "why did I have to go to Mackenzie when I knew Jeong was so hurt?" I was finally there, I rand the doorbell and Minhyuk answered the door "shhh, the rest don't know either" I nodded "do you think I can have alone time with Jeong?" He smiled and nodded he leaned in "you better hurry, or else I might take her away" I looked at him confused and he just patted my back. I opened the door and there she was sleeping peacefully, she was so cute when she slept, I put my hand on her cheek. She cuddled into it, I smile softly. Her lips were soft "Jeong" I mumbled, a tear ran down her cheek, her eyes were puffy. I felt guilty, she was crying so much because of us. "She cried a lot in her sleep" I turned around and Minhyuk was leaning on the door frame frowning. He smirked and left, I looked back at Jeong and leaned in.
____________
Jeong pov
I was dreaming, I was all alone. Nobody surrounded me, then I saw my family, my father mother and sister. Also Got7 they hugged me and comforted me, Mark was the closes. I snuggled into his hand, I was so happy. But then it all shattered, their backs turned to me and they started to walk away. "W-wait!" I called to them. They still walked "you were never my daughter" my mother looked back. "I don't think I can trust you" Jinyoung had a cold glare. "Mark" I pouted he looked back and took someone's hand. "I love you Mackenzie" she looked back and smirked at me then continued to walk with him. They left me alone in the darkness, I was so scared. I started to cry. Shiver . Tremble. fear, Fear, FEar, FEAr, FEAR, FEAR.
End of dream
I slowly opened my eyes, I felt something soft on my lips, I looked up and Mark was kissing me. I panicked and slid back with shocked eyes, I hit my head on the wall. "Ow" I whimpered. Tears automatically came out when I thought about Mark and Mackenzie. He frowned and picked me up and grabbed my things. I saw Minhyuk crossing his arms, he kissed me on my cheek "don't fight it" I blushed and looked away, Mark's grip tightened. Minhyuk followed us and helped with the luggage. Mark settled me down and smiled at me. He didn't talk through the ride, I just glanced at him a few times. He stopped at the dorm and I saw Got7 standing outside, I got scared and then lunged back a bit. Mark put his hand on my shoulder, he unbuckled me and opened the door. I didn't talk I just stayed silent, they were silent to. I carried my luggage myself, I walked in and froze. I shivered, it started to remind me of my dream. "Go on" Jackson finally spoke. I just stared at him then walked in, I walked away from them. "Your room is still where it used to be" I didn't talk, I just walked as fast as I could. Jinyoung grabbed arm "let me speak" "you didn't let me" I pulled my arm away and just shut the door and locked myself in. I started to cry in the corner, I never felt so scared in my life.
_____
New pov
Jinyoung pov (oooooh)
I see the car pull up, since the disappearing before this, I looked into her eyes. She seemed so lifeless, her eyes were red and puffy. I felt so guilty, since the time in our childhood and present time, I've never seen her so sad. She got out of the car but didn't talk, she didn't even make eye contact nor an expression. She was still not talking, not even making an expression, I caught  Mark looking at her time to time. She was motionless when she stopped in front of the door. "Go on" Jackson pushed her. When she entered, her expression change a bit. Jeong walked deeper "your room is still where it used to be" BamBam mentioned. She didn't speak, I grabbed her arm "let me speak" she stared back "you didn't let me" she pulled away from my grip and locked herself in her room. My soul crushed, I never heard her talk back to me. But she was right, I didn't listen to her, we didn't listen.