She doesn't know. 13

Barry chuckled happily as he watched the stringy cheese stick to Caitlins face as she tried to eat it, she cursed under her breath and placed the cheese in her mouth, her cheeks red with embarrassment.
Barry easily took a bite out of his pizza not a strand of stringy cheese in sight, he wiggled his eyebrows at Caitlin who had a scowl on her face.

"Show off." She muttered, before eating the rest of the pizza, luckily with no difficulties this time. Barry grinned at her loving her annoyance with him.

"Now, now Cait. I'm sure your next piece will be less cheesy." He said playfully, finishing off his last slice. They'd been there for at least an hour, it took them longer than expected to order, Caitlin just settled on a mozzarella and tomato pizza, preferring to keep it simple. Whereas Barry went with an order of everything, yet he still finished before her. It only amused him how slow she was at eating, he was sure a tortoise could finish off it's food faster than Caitlin could.

"Stop distracting me with those ocean eyes, I'll never finish this pizza at this rate." Caitlin scolded, trying to take a big bite yet it looked like a rabbit had nibbled on the edge.

"I'm hoping that these eyes will earn me a kiss." Barry said a tinge of flirting in his tone, Caitlin forced down a smile, swallowing the rest of the pizza. "But I can't do that until you've broken up with Ronnie, come on Cait. It's been at least a week and a half since I broke up with Iris, when are you ending it with Ronnie?"

"Soon, I promise."

"You said that last week, you were literally sat in the exact same place when you said it too." Barry grumbled, leaning back in his chair sitting in a huff. Caitlin rubbed the flour off her hands and let out a little sigh, thinking.

"Tonight. I promise I'll do it tonight," Caitlin told him, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "You know, I like our little traditions. Billy is really starting to like us, especially you, you make him big money when you order pizzas like that."

"Hey. It's not my fault, I couldn't order a simple pizza because last time I had to wait at least forty five minutes for you to finish. So the more I have the less time I have to wait for you to finish yours." Barry replied, exchanging looks with Caitlin making her shake her head getting to her feet. She held out her hand waiting for him to take hold of it.

"Come on, Allen. Oscar will be waiting, he's gotten a lot bigger since I found him, he's a little plump but I'm sure he'll be happy to see you again." Caitlin smiled, calling a thank you to Billy the pizza place owner, she squeezed Barry's hand as they walked out of the pizzeria.

"You and that cat. You do realise I did see Oscar the other day, I'm not surprised if he's fat, you feed that cat way to much." Barry uttered, making Caitlin roll her eyes.

"I hate it when you say that cat Oscar is a person you know." Caitlin sighed, tugging at her coat so it was wrapped tighter around her, the weather had been changing a lot recently, mostly colder but often raining too. Which was unusual for this time of year.

"Thats because he's not a person, he's a cat, Cait." Barry replied, linking their arms together so that their was more warmth shared between them. Caitlin hated it, Barry always seemed to be warm. Always. Yet she was as cold as an icicle, she was a Caitcicle. She cuddled into his trying to warm herself up more, she prayed no one she knew could see them, god forbid if they did. She hadn't broken up with Ronnie yet and she was sure if someone thought her and Barry were together, (which they sort of are, but no one knows) then Ronnie would find out pretty fast. Iris too. She still hated the sight of Caitlin, probably sensing that she was the cause of her and Barry's break up, but it didn't bother Caitlin too much, she was used to dirty looks after the particle accelerator exploded.
Her and Barry would exchange little looks during work, Barry would pretend to act normal around Caitlin and Ronnie although it was really hard, seem as Ronnie just plainly kissed Caitlin in front of him, although Caitlin did push him off sometimes or she'd duck from the kiss, laughing it off. Cisco felt uncomfortable most of the time, getting to his feet every time Ronnie, Caitlin and Barry were in a room together. He hated lying and he knew it would hurt Ronnie.
So he did his best to keep a distance from the three, Iris too occasionally.