f o u r

third person pov 

Drew couldn't keep his eyes off of Gwendolyn today it seemed. His hazel eyes raked up and down her body to her perfectly sculpted lips shamelessly. He didn't know what it was, but ever since the day Gwendolyn broke up with Lucky, that made Drew crave her even more than before. 

His elbow was propped up with his hand against his chin as he leaned on the table to support himself, Drew let a sigh escape his parted lips. He watched Gwendolyn talking to her friends from across the lunchroom. He glanced over to where Lucky was sitting to see he was already staring at Gwendolyn as well. A frown began to form on Drew's face. Drew knew Lucky could easily get back together with Gwendolyn. She loved him, he loved her, it only seemed logical it would happen in a matter of time. It's not like Drew could just swoop in and take Lucky's place and make her forget about him completely.

Gwendolyn did make an impression on Drew however that she liked him back. Well Gwendolyn liked rickthesizzler, which meant she technically liked him back, except she didn't really know Drew was the one behind the screen so it didn't really count. His face began to slump further to the surface of the marble-like table. He was a hopeless cause, he was hopelessly in love with a girl, who was hopelessly in love with a boy with eyes like the ocean. 

He would kill to be Lucky, just to taste her lips on his own. Drew eyes linger on Gwendolyn's lips, before closely his eyes tightly letting euphoria take over him. His jeans seemed to tighten a little, as he felt a sensation wash over him. Something she was capable of doing to him on a daily basis, without her knowing so. As he opened his eyes he saw Gwendolyn looking at him out of the corners of his eyes. Drew's cheeks began to heat up, he surely hoped she hadn't witnessed him having a wet dream about kissing her in the lunchroom. His eyes scurried down to the floor to avoid any further eye contact with the brown eyed beauty. 

Drew unlocked his phone by typing in the nine letter password, which was also known as Gwendolyn's name. He clicked on the instagram app, waiting for it to load so he could talk to the girl that captivated all of his thoughts night and day no matter the hour. His eyes beginning to form with lust at the picture she posted only a couple of hours ago. 

Her face had no trace of makeup on it, and her oversized frames were perched up on her face. Half of her hair was in a messy ponytail, while the rest fell down to her shorts that hugged her hips. She let her baby hairs roam freely over the sides of her face. Drew loved how she didn't even try to appear beautiful, yet she did it effortlessly. She was simply taking a selfie, and all he could do was admire her beauty. Her with no makeup on was his favorite look on her. He frowned knowing that she wasn't wearing any makeup on her sun-kissed skin because of Lucky. Lucky was causing his angel to be sad. And Drew didn't like that one bit. He couldn't stand to see Gwendolyn frown, the sight could make his heart shatter like broken glass.