t h r e e

third person pov

It was a Saturday. As usual Gwendolyn had nothing to do. She didn't mind though, there was nothing she loved more than being curled up to a good book. She spent most of her free time reading books. She didn't care what others would think if they knew her love for books. There was nothing like getting lost in the words on the page. After reading for a few hours Gwendolyn put down her new book. Deciding she should finally take the shower her body has been aching for.

Once Gwendolyn was out of the shower in nothing but her pink fluffy bath robe Blue got her, she made her way to her dresser searching for the first bra and panties her eyes laid on. Her eyes settle on a simple plain grey Calvin Klein bra and panties duo. Undoing her robe she puts on her bra and panties effortlessly. Leaving the robe on the floor. She would possibly pick it up later, she was in no rush. She put on a grey cashmere sweater and her light wash denim jeans. She smiled playing with the hole on her right leg out of habit for a few minutes before putting on socks and picking a pair of shoes that were scattered at the end of her bed on the floor. She dragged her feet to her bed, plopping onto her bed with her feet up in the air kicking her feet aimlessly, picking up her book and opening it to where she left off before her shower.

She groaned when she heard her phone vibrate on her nightstand her eyes flickered over to the lit up screen before shrugging it off deeming it unimportant. She tried to ignore it but she huffed finally sitting up, picking up her black glasses and arching the over sized frames on her face.

She picked up her phone delicately in her hand seeing she had received a text from her boyfriend. It came as a shock at first, since he typically spends the weekends playing Fifa over his friends' house. A grin slowly appeared on her face when she saw he wanted her to hang out with him and his friends. It didn't matter to her though that his friends would be present, it was better than staying inside all day. She texted him back a quick reply before figuring out what to do with her hair.

She figured she would put a sort of neat bun on the back of her head while her little baby hair strands roamed about on the sides of her face. He eyes ran over her appearance in her vanity mirror, deciding she didn't need to wear any makeup she wasn't going anywhere special. Since she still had five minutes before Blue would arrive, she decided to take a selfie to post on instagram since she hadn't been active lately.

She smiled content with the selfie she posted. Hoping her newfound friend rickthesizzler would take notice and talk to her once more. His words always brightened up her day.

Hearing a loud knock, Gwendolyn made her way down the stairs. She yelled a loud "bye" before hearing her baby sister run down the stairs frantically almost tripping herself in the process. Causing Gwendolyn to try her best to hide the evident smirk on her face.

"Gwennie I don't want you to leave," Aura mumbled into her leg holding onto her tightly.

"I'll only be gone for a few hours Aura don't worry," she said leaning over to Aura's height.