t w o

third person pov

ooagb

new hair color🌌🌌posted 36 weeks ago// 5,000 likes//1,001 comments

new hair color🌌🌌
posted 36 weeks ago// 5,000 likes//1,001 comments

Scrolling through her notifications she saw an interesting comment appear on an old photo of hers. Gwendolyn clicked on it, and read what the commenter had to say.

rickthesizzler: When I look at you I don't understand how someone can be as beautiful as you.

She felt a smile tug at the corners of her lips. Gwendolyn didn't think she was beautiful. She was typing a reply to the polite user, when she saw rickthesizzler sent her a direct message. Instead of finishing the reply, curiosity won out and she opened up the message.

rickthesizzler: hey

ooagb: hi

rickthesizzler: how are you?

ooagb: I'm good, what about you?

rickthesizzler: I'm great now that I'm talking to you.

Even though she knew this user couldn't see her, she buried her head into her sleeve to hide her baby pink cheeks. Little did she know rickthesizzler was looking right at her, and grinning pretty wide at the sight of Gwendolyn smiling at something he had said. Even though Drew hadn't said it out loud to her, and only through text it still felt just as good, to get such a reaction out of her.

ooagb: that was cheesy :)

rickthesizzler: you must like cheesy pickup lines then :)

ooagb: yea they're pretty cute

rickthesizzler: you're pretty cute

A faint chuckle left Gwendolyn's lips, causing Drew to look at her and grin. Gwendolyn noticed his stare and couldn't help but blush painting her cheeks a light pink tint. She rather quickly looked down from pure embarrassment. She couldn't deny Drew was a very attractive young man. He just wasn't her type she thought. Her phone screen began to light up distracting her from her thoughts.