A Bit Of Prologue

It was 4 am. I was lying awake on the ground. Another one of these fucked up nightmares woke me up. I turned to the right to face two beds that were standing next to each other. In the one on the left side, slept Flint (small, lanky guy with blond dyed hair) and in the one on the right layed by far my best friend Vince (Tall guy with red dyed Mohawk) I looked to my left. There where another two people sleeping on the ground, Cloud (a blue haired guy) and Eren. Eren was by far the most perfect Human being I could imagine. His black hair fell in bangs over his perfect face and even when he was sleeping I couldn't help myself but smile. I was so in love with him but he had a girlfriend. "Well whatever" I thought to myself as I got up. I walked towards the small balcony and opened the door. The chilling air was blowing in my face and I lit a cigarette. Smoking was, obviously, by far my worst habit. But after fucked up dreams like that, by far the best way to calm down. The wind was blowing through my dark shoulder long hair as I exhaled the smoke. I don't know for how long I was standing there but eventually the sun was rising and I found myself in a deep conversation about life with Vince. Vincent Andrew Johnson was the most Happy person I could think of. He was always smiling and he always tried to cheer everyone around him up. I loved him. Not in that way. Not anymore. But I loved him as my best friend and companion. "I think we should hook you up with someone" he said and grinned at me. I just looked at my feet and automatically felt like crying, luckily I was saved by Flint who opened the door "what's up porn stars? What about breakfast?"